22 : "drunk."

Words uttered out of someone's mouth can affect one's future.

The dance floor (the living room) was filled with sweaty people grinding on one another; a certain drunken and heavily influenced copperhaired male wanted to get into the whole ordeal.

"get this on camera, kei."

"stop changing my nickname, ken."

Akaashi nudged the dyed blond with his free arm, his other hand was busy holding his phone still; recording and capturing such a rare  moment.

.
.

Kenjirou's POV.

"hm~ what's your name, sweetheart?"

If it wasn't for my intoxicated mind, and my heavy urge to figure out my feelings, I wouldn't even breathe in such a close proximity near him.

"can't it stay a mystery? it'll be more interesting that way, won't it~?"

'fucking killing myself later.'

My voice and demeanour mimicked his; hands snaked up around his nape as I wrapped my arms around him, somewhat pulling him closer.

Pushing myself out of my comfort zone just for one thing.

"well then, mystery cutie, mind telling me what got you all up in my face like this?" His own hands grabbed onto my hips, swaying along the sultry yet sensual music rhythmically. 

'mystery cutie?? a pretty face does not mean a pretty brain.'

Inching my face closer to him, I tiptoed slightly to match his height; brushing my lips against his own before moving over to his ear, whispering.

"..want me to show you?"

I grabbed a fistful of his hair and tugged on it roughly, causing him to slightly stumble back a step to stabilise his position.

Throwing away my self-respect, dignity, and comfortability, I kissed him.

.
.

sem

12:31am

keichan
hey

sem
what happened?

you guys okay?

is kenjirou okay?

need me to go get you guys?

keichan
[ video attachment ]

sem
location.

keichan
[ shared live location ]
seen 12:34am.

.
.

Lips crashed against one another, one of them chapped; it certainly wasn't Kenjirou's.