Chapter Two

*****Sabrina's P.O.V.*****

The rest of the day passed by very quickly, and before I knew it, everyone was in the halls, counting down from 10.

(A/N we actually did this in my school, all the teachers let us out 1 minute before and when we got to 0, everyone threw their papers up in the air from their binders. It was super fun! Now, back to your regularly scheduled chapter.)

When we reached zero, everyone threw their papers up in the air and started cheering and hooting. I found Bradley and dragged him with me through the halls, until we got to the commons, a place where everybody hangs out during breaks and lunch, and laid down in the papers. He laid down too, after looking at me like I was crazy as I started to make a snow angel in the middle of the paper strewn commons. He chuckled lightly before joining me. Before I knew it, almost everyone in school had joined in and were kicking the paper everywhere.

I was giggling like crazy until I felt someone pick me up and spin me around. I opened my eyes to see a very cute, messy haired Leo. He was looking down at me with a huge, cheeky grin plastered on his face, showing off his adorable dimples. He was so cute, I wish that I had never fallen in love with Bradley so he could actually have a shot at my heart.

I feel really bad that I am dating him when I am in love with someone else. But, I think I know how I can make it up to him. Not all the way, but at least some of the way.

"Do you want to go to the prom with me?" I asked nervously.

"Aren't the guys usually the ones who do the asking?" He asked while chuckling.

"Well, yeah, but I was so excited and I wanted to get you before anyone else could," I replied while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I wouldn't even dream of going with anyone but you," he said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

I understand you must be confused, since we have prom after school is over. We were supposed to have it last weekend, but it was super rainy so they had to cancel it. Now, they were having it on Saturday, which is tomorrow.

"Oh, shoot!" I said as I hopped out of Leo's arms.

"What's the problem, babe?" Leo asked.

"I wasn't going to go to the prom, so I didn't get a dress. Now I have no dress the day before prom!" I said, panicking and also blushing because he called me babe.

"Well, I heard Rowan was asked out earlier today by Jake, so you can go shopping with her," he said.

"You are the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for," I grinned as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Now I gotta go find Row and Kelli before they leave! Bye babe!" I yelled, as I was already running away from him as I said it.

"Bye beautiful!" He yelled after me.

I blushed as I ran in a random direction, hoping one of them were this way.

It turns out I was right, because I saw Rowan talking with Jake. I started to walk towards them when I say Jake leaning in. I had to watch, I mean who wouldn't watch their best friend if they were about to kiss their ultimate crush? Especially when you knew it was your best friends first kiss.

I wanted to watch, but I knew she wouldn't want me to watch, so I quickly hid behind the door of our science room.

I peeked my head out and saw Rowan and Jake inches away, both leaning in. I watched as their lips met and they melted into the kiss, with Rowan wrapping her arms around his neck and Jake wrapping his arms around Rowan's waist. They started to make out and I watched Jake push Rowan against the wall and she was running her hands through his hair as he moaned.