Chapter 20

(A/N: 3.67k reads in less than a month?? Thank you so much! You guys are buck wild and I love you❤️ Also, the pictures have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in common with the chapter, there's just a bunch of cute Brabrina pics that I have to post.)

****Bradley's P.O.V.****

Why am I so stupid?

I get back together and break up with the love of my life in the same day. That makes absolutely no sense.

God, I'm such an idiot.

I want to call her and tell her it was a mistake, but she probably has the gang over at her house and that would not be the best idea to call her when they know that I was the one who broke up with her. They are very protective, especially of Sabrina.

Even just the thought of her name makes my heart shatter a little more. I feel so horrible, especially since I left when she was begging me to stay. I shouldn't have left her. I need her in my life, yet I am always the one screwing up our relationship.

I want to know how she is doing, but I can't call her because there is no way she would ever pick up.

I decide to call Jake since he was the only one who actually stayed my friend throughout the whole cheating scandal.

"Hey Jake."

"Hey."

"I just wanted to check up on how Sabrina's doing. Is she crying?" I know it sounds harsh, but I need to know if she is hurt by what I did to her.

"Yeah."

"How much? Like a lot?" I pried.

"A lot." He confirmed, which made my heart ache.

"How is she holding up?" I asked, sighing and running my hands through my hair.

"Broken hearted." Was all he said, making my hearts already shattered pieces shatter into more pieces.

"Can you give her the phone please?" I asked, running my temples. I just need to hear her voice, it always calms me down.

"No, I won't." He told me.

"Can I at least come over?" I asked, desperate to hear her sweet angelic voice.

"Don't even think about it."

"Well then, if you aren't over here within the next 5 minutes, I will come over there and talk to Sabrina myself. You want that to happen?"

"Fine."

"See you in a few." I said.

"Ok, bye."

He hung up and I went to my bathroom and washed my face, trying to get rid of all of the tear stains on my face. It didn't work, so I just walked downstairs and sat on the couch. About 2 minutes later, Jake burst through the door while panting.

"I'm.. Here.." He breathed, trying to catch a breath.

"You really don't want me to see Sabrina that badly?" I asked, actually kind of hurt that he would support Sabrina more than me.

"It's not that we don't want you to see her, it's that we don't think she is emotionally or physically able to face you yet. She couldn't even make it through one sentence about what happened between you guys without breaking out into sobs."

Those words made my heart ache. She is in so much pain, and it's all my fault. I start tearing up and I think Jake notices because he envelopes me in a hug. I hug him back and let the tears slowly drip down my face, one by one.