Chapter 24 (Last Chapter!)

(A/N: So I decided to make this the last chapter of the book. But that's only because I have a really good idea for the sequel. Also, 4.9k reads?!?! That's insane. You guys are awesome and I love you. You may now read Chapter 24 of 'I'm in Love With My Best Friend'.)

****Sabrina's P.O.V.****

It's been six days.

Six days since the wedding.

Six days since I've seen Bradley.

Six days since Bradley kissed me.

Six days since I kissed back.

I honestly don't know what came over me. I was perfectly fine the whole wedding, and then Bradley just had to go and mess with my feelings.

I admit, I did feel a little weak in the knees when I saw him in that tux, but who wouldn't. I mean, he looked sexy in it. Wait, what am I saying? I can't say that. I'm over him.

'That doesn't change the fact that he looked sexy in that tux.'

Shut up, mind!

What is wrong with me? Why can't I stop thinking about him? Why does my brain hate me?

Ugh. My life is so confusing. Should I talk to him? Is it too soon? Will he think I'm desperate if I-

My thoughts were cut off by someone knocking on my door. I sighed and got up from my bed, slowly making my way downstairs and to the door. When I opened the door, I was shocked by what I saw.

It was Bradley.

"Umm.. Hey," he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Hey..." I replied, trailing off at the end.

We both had our heads down, and we weren't looking at each other. I hadn't even looked up since I saw it was him.

He used his pointer finger to lift my chin up, forcing me to look into this brown doe eyes that made me melt inside.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked him, confused as to why he was apologizing.

"I shouldn't have kissed you. It wasn't fair to me or to you. All it did was confuse me even more, and I'm pretty sure it did the same to you. I wasn't thinking. And I am sorry for that."

"You don't have to apologize for that. It did confuse me, but you don't have to apologize. It wasn't just you, either. I kissed back. It takes more than one person to kiss," I told him, not breaking eye contact.

"I guess you're right," he said, moving his hand away from my chin.

His eyes started to get watery and then he just enveloped me in a hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much," he said, hugging me tighter with each word. I think reality just kicked in, because I just realized that today is the day Bradley is moving.

Today is the day he's leaving me.

I felt tears gather in my eyes, and I didn't hesitate to let them all spill over my cheeks and onto his shoulder as I returned his tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you, too," I managed to choke out between sobs.

We both just stood there for a while, hugging each other tightly and crying on each other's shoulders.

After my sobs turned into sniffles, he pulled away and used his thumbs to wipe the remaining tears off of my puffy cheeks.