Chapter 7

****Sabrina's P.O.V.****

I'm so excited to see Bradley! I felt really lonely after I got all of my clothes put away in my closet, so I decided to put on a little more makeup and change into a white shirt, tied a black and white plaid shirt around my waist since he loves plaid, and slipped a dark red skirt on before heading out the door. (Outfit is from the Middle Of Starting Over music video.)

I sped to the hospital, eager to see Bradley for the first time today. Since I grew up spending every day with him, I get kind of lonely without him unless I am doing something fun with my friends. Even then, though, I still get a little lonely.

And now that we're dating, it gives me the excuse to visit him every day.

Anyways, as soon as I got to the hospital, I quickly got out of my car and locked it before jogging to the door.

Once I stepped inside, a gust of cold air hit me, making me feel relieved that I didn't have to deal with the 100 degree heat any longer.

I headed to the receptionist and asked if it was alright to see Bradley now. She said that he had just gotten out of the x-ray and exam room and that visitors would be allowed into his room in about 5 minutes.

I walked to the elevator doors, trying to kill off some of those 5 minutes in the elevator. I slowly hit the 'up' button and waited for the elevator to come. When it came, I quickly stepped inside and pressed the button for Bradley's room.

As soon as the elevator dinged, I couldn't stand the wait and I sprinted into the hallway, straight to room 407. I skidded to a stop at his door and rushed inside, enveloping him in a hug as soon as I saw him.

"Hey, B! I wasn't expecting to see you until later," he said, hugging me back tightly.

"Well, what can I say? I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend any longer," I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"I will never get tired of hearing you call me that," he said quietly, probably not wanting me to hear it, but I did.

"And I will never get tired of calling you that," I replied.

He just blushed and gave me a long and passionate kiss on the lips.

"I think I'm in love with you, B," he whispered so quietly I almost couldn't hear it.

"I think I love you too, Brads."

He leaned in for another kiss and I did too, leaning to the right slightly.

When our lips met, there was sparks flying everywhere and everything else in the world just didn't matter anymore. It was like all of my worries just washed away, and I felt safe in his arms. I just wish this moment could last forever.

However, there was still the fact that we needed air, and we both pulled apart, breathing heavily while smiling and blushing at each other.

Then, Emille came in the door squealing and giggling.

"What did Austin do?" I asked, already knowing that her squeal was over a guy who was most likely Austin.

"He kissed me!" She squealed, and I gasped and ran over to her, jumping up and down and squealing with her.

"Oh my god, I must know all the details!!" I told her, sitting down and motioning for her to spill everything.

"Okay, so we just spent the whole day talking and getting to know each other, and when I realized that I no longer had a ride because my sister who had dropped me off already left, so I asked him for a ride and he said it was no problem. We were just talking and joking around in the way there, and when we got there, we quickly said our goodbyes and the usual, 'we should do this again sometime' when he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. It was so amazing, he made me want to grab him by the face and shower him in kisses," she said, taking a couple deep breaths at the end since she said it all in one breath.