Chapter 19

(The picture at the top has nothing to do with the chapter, I just thought it was a cute Brabrina picture.)

****Sabrina's P.O.V.****

As soon as we arrived at Portebello's, Bradley parked the car, unbuckled and jogged over to the passenger side. He opened up the door for me and shut it behind me, grabbing my hand and walking with me into the huge restaurant.

I instantly spotted Sarah and Peyton and started dragging Bradley over to them with me.

"Hey SarBear, hey PeyPey," I said, smiling at them and taking a seat next to Peyton.

"Hey Sabbycat," they said in unison, making me laugh.

"You guys are too cute for your own good," I told them while still smiling.

"Hey, we're cute too," Bradley said in mock hurt.

"I know Brads, I am pretty cute. You don't have to keep reminding me," I said, flicking my hair over my shoulder. Everyone laughed and I smiled.

"So what are you going to get to eat?" Jake asked me.

"Probably food," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, me too."

We both laughed at each other's sarcastic responses loudly, which caused a few people to give us dirty looks.

"Whoops," I said, causing Jake to laugh again. I looked over at Bradley and he was looking at his phone with sadness in his eyes.

"What's wrong, Brads?" I asked him, looking him in the eyes.

"Umm.. Nothing." He said hesitantly.

I could tell he was lying, but then again he might not want to talk about it when Rowan and Jake are right there.

"Bradley, what's wrong?" I asked him quieter.

"Can we talk about it later? I don't want to really talk about it right now."

"Sure Brads, but we WILL talk about this later."

"I know, thanks for being so understanding B," he said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"I love you, B."

"I love you too, Bradley."

"Awww," Rowan said, giggling at us.

"Can you guys take a break from being relationship goals and decide what you want to eat?" Jake asked, making us all laugh.

I looked at the menu and furrowed my eyebrows, trying to decide between Chicken Alfredo Pasta or Steak and Mashed Potatoes with Asparagus. I felt like someone was looking at me and saw it was Bradley.

"Why ya starin?" I asked, nudging his shoulder.

"You're just so cute, you have this adorable face you make when you're concentrating, and it's just so cute," he said, smiling at me.

I blushed and kissed him on the lips for about 2 seconds.

"You're so sweet," I said after pulling away.

He just gave me a sad smile and looked down. I was going to question it but just then our waiter came over to our table.

"So, how is everyone doing?" He asked.

"Good," I smiled.

"Pretty awesome," Jake replied, wrapping his arm around Rowan.

"I'm good," Rowan smiled.