Chapter 22

****Sabrina's P.O.V.****

I woke up this morning excited and happy. I know, weird. But today is the day we get to go shopping for our dresses, and I'm super happy to go.

I headed to my en-suite and took a shower. I let the warm water run over my muscles for a couple minutes to wake me up a little more, then lathered my vanilla shampoo in my hair. I rinsed it out, used my vanilla conditioner and my vanilla body wash. Finally, I shaved my legs and armpits and hopped out of the shower. I wrapped my body up in my towel and put my hair up in a towel while I stepped off my heated tile floor in the bathroom and onto my cold, hardwood floor of my room. I locked my door and began my daily routine.

After a long debate, I decided to wear my body-con white shirt with a cutout 'X' shape in the back and a light pink long, flowy maxi skirt. After all, we were going to need something easy to change in and out of. I slipped on my gold strappy sandals to complete the outfit and looked in the mirror. My outfit looked amazing, but my face and hair were a completely different story.

I ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth with my vanilla toothpaste. Then I took my towel off the top of my head. I used my hands to fluff my hair a bit, then got to work. I ran a brush through my hair quickly and started a side braid on the left side of my head. I braided it until I got to the middle of the back of my hair and stopped, bobby-pinning it in place. Next, I curled all the hair that wasn't in the braid with my magic curling wand. I brushed all the curls out so my hair would look wavy and approved, so I moved onto my makeup.

I took my concealer and squirted a blob about the size of a penny in my hand. I dabbed it on my cheekbones, my forehead, the tip of my nose, my chin and above my upper lip. I rinsed the extra concealer off of my hands, dried them, and rubbed the concealer in the rest of the way. I added some tan powder to my cheeks to make me have a more natural look and I added some pink blush to my cheeks as I finished up with the concealer part.

Next, I grabbed my liquid eyeliner and made a wing on my upper eyelid. After I repeated it on the other eye, I grabbed my light pink eyeshadow and started to lightly apply it and then I added a brush of white to give it an ombré affect. I used some light pink lip liner and used my light pink lipstick to match it. Then I applied a layer of light pink lipgloss to make my lips more shiny and snapped the lid on.

Looking in the mirror for the last time, I grabbed my gold phone case and snapped it on my silver iPhone 5s as I checked the time on my light blue iHome. It was 11:45, which means I have 30 minutes to get to the mall. Since it was only a 15 minute drive, I decided to look for some accessories to match. I grabbed a gold butterfly bracelet and a chunky gold chain necklace.

I looked at my clock and it said 11:55, so I decided to head out. I walked out of my house and hopped into my car, heading to the mall with random thoughts running through my head. As soon as I pulled up to the mall, I saw Kyler waiting outside, typing away on her phone. Oh my god she's so pretty! She's my moms friend that I have known for years, but she moved to Oregon about a year ago and hasn't been able to visit yet.

I parked the car and walked to Kyler, but she didn't see me. I decided to sneak up behind her and scare her. I walked behind her and as soon as she started writing a text to Ross, her boyfriend, I jumped on her back and screamed. She freaked out so bad, and her face was absolutely PRICELESS.

She looked behind her and squealed when she saw it was me.

"BRINA!" She yelled after I hopped down. She enveloped me in a bear hug, which I returned.