Chapter 13

(A/N: I just want to say thank you to everyone who votes and comments on my chapters, I love writing this book and it encourages me to write more when people tell me their opinions on it. This chapter is dedicated to Yael__ because she is so supportive of my writing. And also, 1.3 thousand reads?? That's amazing! Thanks again, you may now read Chapter 13 of I'm in Love with my Best Friend.)

****Emille's P.O.V.****

I was just laying on the couch next to Austin when I got a phone call from the hospital. I answered as soon as I saw who it was and muted the TV.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Hello, may I speak to Emille Harris please?" The voice asked.

"This is she," I replied, confused as to why I was getting a phone call from the hospital.

"Well, we understand that you are Sabrina Carpenter's childhood friend, Emille. We just wanted to inform you of the fact that Sabrina Carpenter is in our hospital due to a car hitting her. She was in critical condition, but we recently moved her to our regular room after we got her stable. But, we are sad to inform you that Sabrina has fallen into a coma. Due to the hard hit she got to her head and the amount of blood she lost, we predict that she will wake up in about a week or so. However, we need people she knows to come and talk to her, to give her a reason to fight for her life. So we would like to ask you to come visit her, thank you and that is all." The lady said and hung up.

By now, I was crying my eyes out. Austin wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, whispering in my ear to calm down and that it would all be okay. I inhaled his heavenly scent and calmed down instantly. I returned the embrace and nuzzled my head in his neck, my problems quickly washing away.

"Babe?" Austin asked me. I smiled at the name and then replied.

"Yeah?"

"What got you so upset?"

"Sabrina's in the hospital in a coma," I replied, burying my head deeper in his neck before realization hit me.

"Shit! Sabrina's in the hospital! We have to go visit her!" I said, running and putting my jacket and shoes on. Austin got up as well and put his Nike slides on before speed walking/jogging with me to the car.

When we got in, I instantly broke into tears. Again. Austin got in and started the car, then wrapped me in another warm hug.

"It's okay, Em. She will wake up soon, I just know it. She's a fighter, and she would never leave you. She loves all of us too much to do that. So, dry your tears, and get happy. That's what Sabrina would want. She wouldn't want you crying, so just try to stay strong. If not for her, for me. I can't stand seeing the love of my life upset." I just sat there in shock.

"Y-you love m-me?" I stuttered. Realization hit him and he just blushed furiously.

"I love you too, Aussy!" I exclaimed giving him a big kiss on the lips.

He just shot me one of his dazzling smiles and we were off.

****Bradley's P.O.V.****

This is horrible. Sabrina is hurt so bad, and the only person to blame is me. She was being held in critical condition at first, but now she is in a normal room and making steady progress.

But, the moment they told me that she was in a coma, my whole world stopped. My heart stopped beating, I stopped breathing, and my hearts already broken pieces shattered even more. I can only imagine how Rowan feels. They are practically sisters, and I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a sister.