Chapter 4

(A/N: The picture above was Sabrina's outfit for last chapter before they changed into their dresses. Now you may enjoy the rest of the chapter😊)

****Sabrina's P.O.V.****

"May I have this dance?" Leo asked, holding out his hand and slightly bowing.

"Why, of course," I replied while giggling.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him out to the dance floor with him. Just then, the song Thinking Out Loud came on, and I just blushed.

He smiled and rested both of his hands on my hips. I placed both my hands on his shoulders and he pulled me closer. I leaned my head on his chest, only to pull it off a couple seconds later because it came to the part where he was supposed to spin me.

And spin me, he did. As he pulled me back into his chest, I made sure to twirl once to make it look better. We had just gotten back to our normal positions and were starting to lean in when the song stopped.

But, Leo wouldn't take no for an answer, so he leaned in and placed my lips on his. I smiled through the kiss and pulled back.

"You know, you are the sweetest thing ever, B."

"I am amazing, aren't I?"

He just chuckled and we went back to our seats to take a break.

****Bradley's P.O.V.**** (I know, I'm fangirling right now, too)

When I was dancing with Paris, it just didn't feel right.

It was weird, because I always thought I liked Paris, but it just didn't feel how I thought it would dancing with her. I thought it would feel like we were the only ones in the room, but it didn't.

In fact, the only people I could see in the room were Sabrina and Leo. Weird, right? I mean, I have never thought of Sabrina as anything more than a friend, but seeing her with him, it didn't look or feel right. It looked wrong.

But, if Leo was wrong for her, then who was right for her?

That's the question I keep asking myself. It couldn't be me, could it? I mean sure, whenever I'm around her I feel butterflies, and whenever I see her, she's the only one I see, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her tonight because she looked absolutely stunning, and I think her eyes are the most beautiful thing in the world, and her smile makes me smile, and whenever she we..

I just realized something.

I wanted to be the one to hold her close, to protect her, to kiss her, to cuddle her, just to do everything with her. I wanted to be the one to do all of that because I like her. I like her a lot actually. I've just been too blind this whole time to see that.

I am right for her, not anyone else. Not Leo, but me. Only me. She is the right one for me, and I am the right one for her.

So, when I saw them kiss, that made my heart shatter into a million pieces. I need to tell her how I feel, but I don't want to ruin her prom. I guess that I will have to put up with all of their lovey-dovey stuff until the night is over.

(A/N: Reads in Spongebob narrator voice)

**Two Hours Later**

I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. I mean, they are constantly kissing, at one point I saw him pinning her against the wall with her legs wrapped around his waist while they were making out. Like seriously. Get a room. But please don't. Because that would lead to them doing the dirty, and I don't want to have to hear about that at our next group hang out.