Chapter 3

***Sabrina's P.O.V.***

I woke up to someone squealing and jumping on my bed, telling me to wake up.

"What's going on?" I asked groggily, rubbing my eyes to help me wake up.

"It's time to get ready for our hair and nail appointment!" Rowan squealed.

"What time is it?" I asked, not wanting to get up quite yet.

"It's 10:30, sleepyhead!" She replied.

"And what time is our appointment?" I asked, wondering how much time I have to get ready.

"12:30, so get up!"

"Fine! Calm down, woman."

"Excuse me, I am very calm compared to your sister, who got up at 6:30 and woke me up at 7. She tried to wake you up, too, but we all knew that wasn't going to happen."

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Rowan slept over at my house last night.

I just groaned in response and held out my hands, signaling for her to help me up.

She took my hands and dragged me out of bed after a minute of complaining.

I stood all the way up and headed to my bathroom. I turned the hot water on and let it run over my body, relaxing my body. I lathered my hair in my shampoo and conditioner and rinsed it out. I washed my body and shaved my legs before turning the water off and stepping out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped my body in it. I also wrapped my hair in a towel before stepping out of the bathroom.

I walked into my closet and looked around, trying to find something to wear.

I finally decided to wear a pair of white shorts with lace on the sides and a mint green flows crop top. I slipped on my mint green Vans to match and put on my set of mint green bracelets. I also clipped on gold and mint green necklaces with a mint green watch. I snapped an ocean water case that matched that said 'Make a Splash' and took out my blue and green sunglasses.

I went into my bathroom and took the towel off my head before getting to work. I dabbed my concealer all over my face and rubbed it in. I then washed the extra concealer off of my hands and applied some light blue and light green eyeshadow. Next I added some powder concealer and blush to make my face have a more natural look and not make it look like I caked my face with makeup.

I ran a brush through my hair quickly and straightened it before slipping my black, gold, and mint green dangly earrings into my ears. I ran back into my room and slipped my sunglasses on my head before grabbing my bag that said 'Beach Please' and heading out my bedroom door. I ran downstairs yelling for Rowan to meet me outside and grabbed a granola bar before running out my door and telling Rowan to lock it, since she had her own key.

I grabbed my car keys out of my bag and unlocked my car. I opened the door and slipped in before closing the door lightly behind me. I leaned back into my seat and sighed, exhausted from how quickly I was forced to get ready. Rowan opened the door and smiled at me before checking the time on her phone.

"Wow, you got ready in an hour and a half, that's a new record!" She said.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get going before we're late," I replied, starting the car and turning the radio up.

The song Jealous was on, so I obviously had to sing along, since Nick Jonas is the love of my life. I saw Rowan start to record me, so I made sure not to sing my horrible Nick Jonas voice and I sang in a decent voice. When she was done, I went back to my horrible Nick Jonas singing.

The rest of the car ride was fun, us singing horribly to all the songs and joking around, and us adding another inside joke to the list. After I parked the car, we both got out and headed straight for the Tips N' Toes Nail and Hair Salon.