009

Me and John B quickly run over to Peterkin. "Hey, hey, where is it? Where is it?" I panic as I search for the bullet hole. I quickly find it and John B hands me his father's bandana.

I push it down onto her wound and she groans in pain. "Call! Call for help." She breaths out as Sarah cries.

"No. No." I hear Sarah sob.

I grab the walkie talkie off of her uniform and I press the button. "Hey! Hey!" I hear Rafe shout. I look over and see him pointing the gun at me.

"Rafe! No!" Ward shouts. "Rafe.." he continues as Rafe walks over to us.

"Don't try it asshole." Rafe mutters.

"Marley, give me the radio." Ward orders.

"No." I plainly say.

"Give me the radio." Ward repeats as he grabs it from me. "The damn radio-" he continues.

Ward starts to calm Rafe down as I try to comfort Peterkin. "I'm so sorry." I softly cry. "You'll be ok, don't worry." I say as I continue to press down on her wound. John B goes to comfort Sarah.

"Marley.." I hear Peterkin mumble.

"Yeah?" I ask as I try to hold back my tears.

"I know you're a good kid." She nods weakly.

"Thank you." I softly thank her.

"Make sure that they catch Ward, please." She mumbles.

"I will, Pete." I say as I start to sob. "You're gonna be ok, alright?" I add.

"Run." She abruptly gasps out.

"I'm not leaving you." I insist.

"Run." She repeats.

"I'm so sorry." I cry out as I let go of the bandana.

"Where you going, huh!?" Rafe freaks out once he sees me and John B trying to run.

"Run!" Sarah says as she pushes us towards a big field. Rafe manages to grab ahold of me.

"Let go of me! I'm not going with you!" I shout as I kick wildly. I would rather die than go with him.

"No can do." Rafe mutters before throwing me into the car. He locks it. I'm not dumb either, I tried to unlock it many times, but I guess they have child locks. Probably for Rafe's bitch ass.

I bang on the window, trying to get Sarah's attention. She looks over at me with teary eyes. "Let her out!" I hear her shout.

Ward starts to whisper something to Rafe. Sarah tries to run over to let me out but Rafe grabs her and throws her into the back of the car, next to me. "It's ok." I assure her.

Rafe is muttering random stuff as he drives us to the Cameron's house. "I'm a proactive type of person guys, I get shit done." He mumbles.

"You're a psychotic, abusive, piece of shit!" I shout as I try to open the door.

Rafe quickly turns around and grabs me by my bikini. "Marley!" He shouts angrily as he shoves me back in my seat.

"Let us out!" Sarah shouts.

"No. No. You're just gonna rat me out, right away." Rafe mutters as he turns back around. It goes silent for a couple of minutes.

"Hey, Rafe." I start.

"What?" He grumbles angrily.

"Do you have safety locks on your doors, because of you?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"No." He responds as we pull up to the house. He forces us into the house and up the stairs. "Stay here." He says before locking the door.

After around an hour of sitting in silence I say, "Remember when our party got busted because I fell off of my roof and into the pool."

"Yes, that was the highlight of the party." Sarah softly laughs out.

"The belly flop hurt like shit though." I laugh out.

"Thank you." Sarah thanks. I furrow my brows.

"For what?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"For lightening the mood." She smiles.

"Of course, any time." I nod as I sit down next to her. "So, tell me about you and John B." I say.

"Well, I really do love him." She says.

"You love him?" I ask in shock.

"Yes. I feel like if he were to move across the world, I wouldn't even hesitate to go with him." She shyly smiles.

"How do you know if you like someone? Even if you think you hate them?" I ask curiously.

"You get nervous around them, or if you feel like that hate has turned into teasing." She says. "Wait do you like JJ?" She asks in realization.

"What! No." I defend. "No way in fuck." I add.

"You totally do!" She squeals.

"I don't, I swear!" I shake my head.

"Whatever you say.." she smiles.

It's been around three hours and we hear a knock on the window. We look over and see Kie smiling. "Kie!" I whisper in happiness.

"Marley, Sarah! Look." She says as she holds up a wanted sign for John B.

"Holy shit." I breathe out.

"We gotta get outta here." Sarah says as she opens the window. She ushers me out first.

"Come on!" I say. Before Sarah can climb out, her Dad starts to run upstairs.

"Go! Go! Go!" She whisper shouts at us. Me and Kie quickly climb off of the roof.

We then walk to the car as we fill each other in on everything that's happened. "So Ward just framed him?" I ask in shock as Kie pulls into the wrecks parking lot.

"Yep." JJ says.

"Not happening." I shake my head. "I'm gonna make sure they catch his ass. Peterkins told me to make sure of that." I say as I clench my fist.

"Don't worry, we will get him caught once we get John B off of this island." Kie says.

We all decide to sleep at the wreck and then prepare the baskets of food in the morning. Everyone is asleep, except for me and JJ.

"Hey, Marley." JJ says, filling the silence.

"Hey, JJ." I say as I look out at the ocean through the netted windows.

"I think I like you." He quickly says.

"What?" I ask shocked.

"I said I think I like you." He repeats, slower this time.

"You don't know what you're talking about." I tell him. He deserves someone better than me. It's my fault that John B is getting framed. He deserves someone who doesn't ruin peoples lives.

"But I do. I don't think it actually, I know I like you." He confesses.

"You're high, just go to sleep." I say, he isn't high I'm just lying to him and myself. I soon fall asleep.

He can't like me.

A/N: I'm sorry for such a short chapter but most of the scenes were with John B so I didn't have much to go off of! But anywaysss hope you enjoy!