016

A car pulls into the chateau's dirt trail, it's not just any car, it's the Twinkie. "Hold on." JJ says in disbelief as he walks up to the Twinkie.

"No way!" Pope exclaims with a smile.

"Are you serious!?" Kie asks as she runs up to the car, a big smile on her face.

"Am I dreaming right now?" I ask in shock.

"Guess who's out the click boy!" John B smiles as he runs towards us all.

"No fricken way man!" Pope grins as he has his arms out, waiting for a hug.

"Uh oh!" Kie shouts with a big smile.

"Bro, my boy is outta the can!" JJ cheers as we all join in for a group hug.

"Holy shit, welcome home." I laugh as we all pull away.

"We missed you!" Kie says.

"I missed you guys too." John B smiles as he looks around at us.

"How'd you do it? You bust out?" JJ asks.

"Uh.. they dropped the charges." John B smiles as he blinks rapidly, I can tell he's still in shock.

"They dropped the charges?" Pope asks in disbelief.

"Dude that's phenomenal!" Kie smiles.

"So you're telling me I did.. all that work for nothing?" JJ asks, I furrow my brows in confusion, what's he talking about?

"Oh the most elaborate escape plan of all time?" Pope asks sarcastically as he turns to look at JJ.

"Oh! Full proof." Kie sarcastically adds as she does finger quotes.

"What are yall talkin about?" I ask in confusion, a smile on my face, however.

"Ok, so JJ basically tried to be an EMT to get Jb out but-" Pope starts but gets cut off by John B.

"Wait where's Sarah?" He abruptly questions as he looks around. "No- no- no, where's.. where's Sarah?" He stutters once we all stay silent.

"She went to go meet Wheezie last night.." Kie responds nervously. "She didn't come back." She finishes as she shakes her head.

"Wait for real?" I ask in shock.

"Yep." Pope and Kie nod in unison.

"Let's wait for a little bit and if she doesn't come back.. we can look for her." I suggest, everyone nods in agreement.

We all go out onto the pier to fish, I sit down next to Kie. "You're telling me she just dipped?" Jb asks in confusion.

"I don't know man.. she just left her bag here and didn't tell anybody." Pope responds as he looks back at John B.

"Hey dude.. I really think Ward got to her-" John B stutters nervously. "I mean the dude tried to have me killed in jail." He adds, causing us all to look back at him in shock.

"What?" Kie asks with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, he sent somebody to the prison- yolked me up and almost killed me!" John B says as me and JJ make eye contact.

"You fucking serious?" I ask in anger, I can't say I'm surprised, Ward's fucked up.

"Wait- do we know who this dude was?" JJ asks as I nod.

"No- no, I have no idea." John B replies as he sits across from me and Kie. "I swear to God ima kill that son of a bitch-" he adds angrily.

"It's ok." Kie smiles, causing me to look at her with a confused expression.