Four

"OhmyGod!!" Rain the guy inside the room chuckles "She just broke down my door!" His three friends in the room walks out too, other students begins to open their doors to peep.

"Looks like you didn't hear what I said I'd be doing to you next" Katerina shot at him.

"Who the hell do you think you are eh?? Shu shu! Get away from here!" Samson says, raising up his broad shoulders.

Katerina tries raising her shoulders to be like his too, showing she's not intimidated, but she looked so funny "Is this how you humans act?"

"Geez! Who is she?" Jamie chuckles

"Get away this minute!!" The last guy, Joseph shot.

"You know at this point I'd have asked that you return my fruits, but I can't waste all these sweat and spits and not get my money. Give me my money this minute" She shot

Other student were beginning to murmur words, they all knew how dangerous these guys can be.

"How dare you speak to me in such manner?" Joseph shot.

"Even our so called Queen I insulted her, tell me the hell are you?!!!" She shouts

Raising his hand to hit her, she quickly turns away, bumping into Kim's chest. She looks up to his face, their eyes met, her heart flutters immediately, she smiles, forgetting the problem in front of her.

"You want to hit a lady seriously?" Kim shot "Don't you have an atom of sense!"

"Kim, this isn't about you so fuck off!" Joseph shot.

"Doesn't have to be about him! Cheating people? For real? I thought you three were more than that" Jamie shot too as he stood close to Kim.

"She broke our door!" Rain shouts

"If you had paid in time she wouldn't have!" Kyle says too, standing beside Jamie.

"Thank you!" Katerina says with a smile, turning to Kyle, she remembers him.

Samson brings out money from his pocket and pays her, she smiles.

"Thank you, don't ever patronize us again, because next time, I will break your shoulders" She shot at them.

"Watch your back loser!" Joseph says then he walks into their room. His friends follow.

Katerina turns to Kim and his friends, she smiles brightly "Thank you so—" Kim turns his back and walks back to his room.

"You are welcome" Jamie says

"Good to see you again" Kyle says

"You too! I'm running late already, I should get going" she slightly bows "Guy with long hair"

Kim turns back
"Byeeeeeeee!!!!"

He looks away.

••••••

Vee stamps her feet walking down the stairs with a frown on;

"Mooooooooommm!!" She yelled

"Have you gone nuts this morning?" Mrs Houston raise a brow at her as she cleans the kitchen sink.

"This is the longest Kim has been out of this house" She says lying lifelessly on the couch.

"It's been just a day and 7hours, if you miss him, call him"

"Yew! Miss who?"

"Get yourself busy then, check the cows if they are feeding well"

The door bell rings

"Has Kim decided to return home??" Bee jumps in glee as she rushes to the door.

"Hello, delivery girl for Mrs Houston fruits" Katerina let out a bright smile.

Vee couldn't help but smile too "Mrs Vincent grandchild?"

Katerina smiles "Yes!"

"You look so beautiful, and my brother is handsome too. You two will look so good together"

"Are you a matchmaker? Here is your fruit, 4,000 Rubies"

"Come in!" Vee says, opening the door while collecting the fruits. "Mom! Mrs Vincent granddaughter"

"Hello ma" Kat smiles

"Hi sweetheart, didn't know Mrs Vincent had a child. You are so beautiful" Mrs Houston says getting her wallet.

"Thank you maaa!"

"Here!" She gives Katerina money

"We hope you enjoy your fruits, byeeeee" she walks away in glee.

"Mom, I think she'd make a perfect girlfriend for Kim" Vee smiles

"That's for him to decide!"

"Can't we resume school already!!!"

****

Katerina eats like a hungry lion while Mrs Vincent watches her with a smile;

"I have to ensure you don't skip breakfast, so you get to eat properly" Mrs Vincent says

"Well, I'm so used to it. Sometimes, I go a day without getting food" Kat smiles

"That's all over now baby! While you were away, I made enquires for Ruby University, I signed you up for school, What would you like to study?"

"Uhmmm.... I dunno, are there like list I can pick from?"

"Yeah sure!" Mrs Vincent shows her her phone.

"What's this thing?" Kat looks around the phone.

"It's a phone, you can use to communicate with everyone"

"Wow! We don't have it in Ancient, we use water" she laughs " such dumb witches"

"Kat" Mrs Vincent says "you are not witch remember? I don't want you to ever talk about them again, even to anyone. You are human and you need to blend in"

Kat nods and smile "Teach me everything"

"I will, first this is the list"

Kat stares at the list of courses in the phone "I will go with this" she points at Theatre Art.

"Your dad studied that too" Mrs Vincent smiles "Once I sign you up, you will be resuming next session. I changed your name too"

"To what?"

"From now on, you are Katherine Vincent"

"Katherine Vincent"

Katherine smiles