Fifteen

Rose walks Kim and Kat outside the house. Kat could hardly speak, but Kim had help her take some of her pains away.

"It actually feels good to know I'm not the only extraordinary being" Rose says to them "but this has to be between us, and Katherine I promise I will try my best to find out stuffs about you and how we can help you" she smiles.

"Thank you Rose" Kat says

Rose smiles "Kim, see you around"

"Sure" He smiles at her as she walks away. He turns to Kat, "you have to get yourself together"

"Well, my life is a mess at the moment and I practically dunno who I am anymore" she says sadly.

"We are going to figure that out anyway"

"Can you hug me again?" She pouts

He sighs as his heart flutter "Come here!" He pulls her into his arm and hugs her.

"Long hair, you smell nice and you make me feel comfort"

He smiles "you are the weirdest person I know"

"Well, I really wish i was human, I just wanted a normal life all my life"

"Me too! I wish we can choose the kind of life we want, I won't be here right now"

Kat chuckles, letting go of his grip "where would you be?"

"Space" he laughs

She laughs more "let's go, we will be running late soon"

They enter his car, he drove silently. She stares at him;

"Do you seriously don't know about you?" She ask

"Yeah" he replies

"I could tell you" she smiles at him, he turns to her.

"You know?"

"Of course, when I was the Ancient, I read a lot about other creatures"

He nods "tell me!"

"Invincibles according to history were one time witches, but they were the in between, they weren't white witches neither were they black, but they lived amongst the white witches, they always stood out. One day, they had a big fight with the white witches so, they left, unlike the normal witches with Queen rulers, they are ruled by kings. Their qualities are unique, they can always disappear like you, they heal fast, they can't die except their hair is cut off, it's their strength—"

"But, I've cut my hair off so many time, it grows back the next day"

Kat laughs "why?"

"I hate it!" He shot

"But, it suits you perfectly. I think you are royal"

He turns to her "I don't think so"

"Why?"

"My dad says he is keeping me save from some people"

"And Vee?"

"She is my foster sister, I live with my foster family. My real dad just visit sometimes, they don't see him anyway"

"So, he is hiding stuffs from you" she sighs

"Tell me more" he says curious.

"The royals are usually different, there is a special power that runs through their vein. Their entire body is an healing balm, oh!" She chuckles "That explains your hugs" she smiles at him "from now on, I will hug you more!"

"Don't!"

She chuckles "well, invincibles all have the healings hands, a mind that can controls the world too and they are always really cute" she sends him a weird wink.

He rolls his eyes "You are crazy"

She chuckles. "Lived all my life amongst white witches to realize I belong to the black—" she pauses, The twins crosses her mind "Now I get it!! The twins, you know them?"

"Yes I do"

"Can I trust you though?"

"Is that a question? No one knows of my identity right now, aside you, Roselyn and my family"

"Whatever. At prom, I saw them enchanting, after I left you. They confessed they were black witches and were sent to protect me!"

"Then, you need to find them"

"Yeah I should, they definitely have answers"

"If you need a company, I'm just a call away"

She smiles "Thank you, but I should handle this one myself. Drop me at the junction, I'd walk in"

"You sure you will be fine?" He stares at her

She nods "absolutely!"

He parks at the junction "I still don't know your story"

"Uhmm...we still got time" she does the weird wink again.

"Don't do that again"

She laughs "Thank you long hair" she says alighting "I think you are really amazing"

"Clown!"

"Goodnight"

"Bye!"

****

Deep under, below sea. King Jin walks into Lady Liz room with Doc, the invisibles royal doctor, the Queen and three princes laid beside her bed, with Liz weak on the bed, her body paralyzed;

"How is her health?" The king ask

"No changes, my lord" the queen responds.

Doc examines her "This is a witch doing, has she been involved with witches?"

"Nope!" Prince Zee replies.

"But, she visits the humans land regularly, even the day she was attacked!" Prince Tee, the youngest prince says.

"The human land??!" The king shot "How could sheee??"

"Now is not the time to be angry my lord" The Queen quickly says, she turns to Doc "what's the cure? None of our healing balms has been working"

"She has been placed to die a terrible death in 6 months, only the witch that curse her can take away the curse" he says "Or, sacrifice of a royal blood in her stake, because the witch in question is a mini god"

"Sacrifice of a royal blood?" Prince Zee repeated "That means one of us!"

Prince Jun smiles "Not compulsorily one of us, Uncle Ray is royal"

"Will be an abomination to sacrifice him!" The King shot.

"Not him, his son!"