Twenty one

"Kat! Kat!!" Kim taps her. She didn't move, hearing Tina voice get closer, he holds Katherine and teleports.

"Creepy faculty!" Tina says

"How do we summon the witch?" Thomson ask

"I don't know, we just wait till they come"

"This is foolishness, I don't know why I agree to this with you"

"Who knows we could ask the witch to give you powers to win the next football game, isn't obvious enough y'all are going to fail without Kim?"

"We aren't! Plus, if we get killed here, we will be blamed"

"What are you so scared of? We came to this world together, let's leave together" she holds his arms.

****

It's been two hours and Kat is still yet to open her eyes. Kim sat on his bed as he stared at her confused;

"Katherine" he taps her.

His father appears.

Ray looks around, he turns to Kim "How am I here?" He sees Kat sitting with her eyes closed on the bed. "Who is she?"

"A girl" Kim replies reluctantly

"Your girlfriend"

Kim stares at her "perhaps!"

"Why is her eyes closed?"

"I don't think that's what matters now!"

"You kidnapped her?"

"Dad!!" He tries not to shout, for the Houstons not to find out he is home. "Where the heck have you been?"

"There is fire on the mountain"

"Maybe if you explain better to me, we would know how to quench it"

"Kim...Kim..Kim!" Kat cries out, he quickly run to her, pulling her to his embrace. She finally opens her eyes;

"I saw it all, and I tried summoning your—" she notice Ray "Your dad?"

Kim nods

"You were the one who summoned me?" Ray ask. She nods. "Well, now I can't return"

"Why?" They chorus

"Dad, what's really happening? I'm no longer a kid" Kim shot

"Because you know a witch now, who is probably the cause of our problems?" Ray shot.

"Even before she came into the picture, you've always left me pointless!"

"Pointless?! I'm protecting you, you dummy!"

"From what exactly? Where the hell is my mom?"

Ray sits calmly.
"She died at your birth. You never asked"

"I was too scared too! Dad, please!! Why are living our lives like we are wanted criminals?"

"Many years ago, before your birth. My father was the king of our land, he committed suicide for reasons unknown and my mother died of a rare illness, I was just 16 and their only child. I wasn't old enough to rule, so my uncle took over, when it was time I got crowned he refused. Your mother was human, and of course it's harmful for a human to bear an invisible, so she died at your birth, and I kept you hidden in our land for a year, then I was accused of treason, because my uncle doesn't want to return my crown, I had to bring you to the Houstons, while I undergo my punishment" Ray narrates

"What punishment?" Kat ask

"Being locked up in a dungeon, because if I'm killed misfortune will befall the land by law. because I'm the supposed King , but I don't have enough hands to fight, they are stronger."

Kim stood walking to and fro confused.

"You said there is fire on the mountain? What's happening now?" Kim ask

"An invisible was killed at your school" Ray announce.

"Is Merit an invisible?" Kim turns to Kat.

"Merit??" Ray chuckles "No, son! Prince Jun. He came for you but was attacked by whosoever"

"For me??" Kim exclaims

"I saw it all!" Kat says "He came to help his sick sister right?"

"How do you know? Are you that witch?!" Ray ask.

"Shit!" Kat covers her face with her palm "I think I caused it all"

"There has to be a way out right?" Kim ask

"I can heal her" Kat says

Ray chuckles "There is no need, the gods are paying them back. Jun would have killed you Kim, and I believe Liz is Ill too for a reason, If you try to heal her, they will kill you after"

"What do we do then? We need to sort all these and get back to our normal lives, else There will be more kills" Kim says worriedly.

"This is something we have to think deeply for, meanwhile, I have to go" Ray says

"Where too?" Kim ask

"To see an old friend" Ray replies, he smiles at Kat "Thank you for making me free again!" He disappears.

"Kim!" Kat stood to meet him "I'm sorry"

"We will sort it out together" he strokes her hair.

"Did you bring back your car?"

"No, that reminds me, Tina and Thomson came to school"

"Really? They didn't see us, did they?"

"No"

"Those two are so strange"

"I wonder what they were looking for too"

"How king was i out?"

"Approximately three hours!"

"That's a long time"

"Yeah! You got me really scared"

She smiles "you were worried about a witch?"

"Maybe because this witch makes my heart flutters for no reason" he pulls her to himself, she chuckles. "Don't get me scared again"

"I will try not too"

He place a kiss on her lips, she holds his shirt tight, as their kiss got deeper. He carries her up, reaching for his bed. She chuckles as he drops her, kissing her more, he reaches to kiss her neck. She moans lightly, his hands reaching under her top.

There is a knock on their door. They took a pause.

"Kim?" Vee knocks unsure.

"Shit!" Kim mouths