One

19 years later;

  The ancient book of mystery falls from Katerina's hand as she falls in deep sleep on the castle stairs;

     "A world so beautiful with ease all around, wow! Are these flowers? Feels so real... Stop watering them! Who is this pouring water? Stop! Stop this instant!!!!" Katerina wakes in anger, the water was being poured into her ears not flowers like her dream says.

Pissed, she looks up to see the smiling princess.   Katerina quickly stood and bow;

"What is it? Princess!" She says rudely but in a calm voice.

"Why do I feel disrespected?" The princess shot.

Katerina rolls her eyes "I'm not you, I don't know!"

The princess chuckles "wow! What a response. I'm not surprised anymore, the Queen demands your presence"

"Okay" she bows trying to pick the broom she was holding before she fell asleep on the stairs.

"I know you are responsible for the slippery walk way that made the Queen fall"

"The Queen fell?" Katerina almost chuckles, she quickly held it in "I'm not! I didn't clean the walkway today"

"Whatever loser!" The princess walks away.

Katerina follows immediately.

She falls to bow immediately as she approaches the Queen in the palace;

"My Queen, I'd never hurt you! I swear on Lord Ko—" Katerina was almost saying

"Shhh—Shut up!!" The Queen interrupts "you are nothing like your mother! Luciana was calm and well behaved, but youu—how can I blame you anyway, human blood runs through your vain!!"

"I'm sorry my Queen!!" She quickly apologize, while she curses her under her breath.

The Knights drags Juliana into the palace aggressively, her face partly swollen like she has been beaten;

"Maa Julian?!" Katerina quickly stood to meet her.

"Don't move any further!" The Queen ordered

"My lady, Maa Julian hasn't done anything, she doesn't deserve this!" Katerina says while tears falls down her cheek uncontrollably, the princess chuckles.

"Yeah, she didn't do anything wrong, Infact she took good care of you after I disciplined your mother. She was your mother best friend yunno and she played the role of a mother in your life, but everyone who cares for you has to die, you are and will always remain an abomination!!" The Queen said

"Then, why not take me instead?! Why not kill me? And leave this innocent woman? I'm an abomination, I don't deserve to live, but you've kept me as your slave for 19years. Why??!" Katerina shouts

"How dare you question the Queen's authority?" The chief Knight shot at her.

"Doesn't it look like it should be questioned? I don't blame anyone of you, I blame my mother. Because, she has put me in this position. But, if you kill Maa Julian today, I promise to avenge her!!!!"

"You fool!!!"  The princess slaps her.

The Queen stares at Katerina as tears roll down her cheek, she turns to the knight "Juliana's head should be chopped off and thrown into the blue sea!" She turns her back and walks away, The princess follows chuckling.

"Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!" Katerina cries following them.

After Katerina's birth, her grandparents were killed right before her mother's eyes, thereafter, her mother was turned to a statue and was placed amongst statues in the Ancient, no one was to show her mother's statue to her. Juliana was made to take care of her, while everyone else avoided her like a plaque, she was made slave in the palace and did more job. She was also tagged powerless, she wasn't allowed to go to the 'school of witches', she was seen as an ordinary human to everyone. Her story was to serve as a lesson to other youthful witch not to get involved with humans.