Seventeen

Finally, the school resumed again. Charis' body was still under inspection and the police crime unit were still undergoing investigation.

Jamie stood in front of the class to address everyone;

"Charis wasn't just our coursemate, she was a unique person, she always knew when to add in vibe and sauce" Her friends couldn't hold their tears, while Rose uses her handkerchief to wipe her, Tina stares expressionless "She was determined and always wanted success, she didn't deserve to be killed that way, with hopes that her killers would be found soon—"

"Found soon?? I saw the CCTV myself no one showed, her head just fucking fell off" Rain shot in midst of tears.

"Charis didn't deserve it, I want Justice for my best friend!!" Sweet cried.

"I understand we all are still mourning our loss, but we need a way forward. While we are trusting the police to do their duty, we should pay our last respect to Charis and hopes she Rest In Peace" Jamie concluded. Kyle raises his hand, Jamie nods;

"So, I was thinking we just set a candle night. Tomorrow night, everyone on black. Location, here in school, write out sweet things she did, annoying things too! Let's pay our last respects" Kyle says

***

"What the hell did you just say?" Rose ask Tina as they walk to the cafeteria.

"You heard me, I'm not coming for her so called night, tsk!!" She clicks her tongue "she didn't deserve it...she didn't deserve it" Tina mocks "so who did then? Let her go and all pompous in her grave!"

"Tina!! That's wicked"

"Oh! You think it is, then she should have lived a better life"

"No one perfect Tina! You didn't even think about it, perhaps if you had been prom Queen you'd have been the target and would have died!"

"You sound like you know the killer?" Tina turns to Rose "do you? Because I'd like to congratulate him"

"Now I see you've gone mad!" Rose walks away in anger.

She sights Kim, she waves at him. They appear in an empty class;

"Got something to say?" He ask

She looks around "How—how did you do that?"

"I can control with my mind practically" he sat on the table, crossing his leg "what's wrong?"

"Prior to Charis' death, I had a dream that the prom Queen was killed. I had to find my way to change Tina's vote result, she actually won. And it happened, prom Queen got killed"

"Wow! You've got a unique talent" he sighs "The question is who did it? It's a spirit definitely"

"It's a witch, in my dream they are here for someone but they don't want to attack the person, they want to attack persons she loves!"

They stare at each other

"Katherine!!" They chorus.

***

"Now, you two listen to me!" Katherine shots at the twins as they sat on the field "I will only forgive you on one condition"

"What?" They chorus

"Come stay with me and grandma" she pouts. "Please! We have enough rooms in the house and having siblings are one thing I've always wanted...pleeeeeaaaaseeee!" She fake cry

"Yes we will!!" Marvins quickly say as he pull her into a hug.

"Yay!!!" She says in glee "There are so many things we could do together"

"The first is to teach you enchantments" Marvel says

"I'd learn gladly!"

Vee walks up to them;

"Are you three even my friends? You just care about eachother not me!" Vee pouts

"You know I can't breathe well when you are not near" Marvins says, Marvel shook his head

"Seriously?" Vee quickly ask with a bright smile.

Marvins nods, she holds his arm and smiles.

"Merit?" Kat ask

"She is yet to resume, you know she was the first to see it all. She had to undergo questioning from the police and had to go home" Vee replies

"It's a lot" Kat sighs "I pray her soul rests in peace"

"And her killers are found soon" Vee says "have y'all had lunch?"

"No!" They chorus

"Let's go! I'm hungry" Vee says

Walking to the cafeteria, she quickly holds Kat's hand "Tell me, did my brother confess yet?"

"Confess what?" Kat ask confused

"His feelings"

"No!"

"Tsk tsk!! But, you two had a nice date, yeah?"

Marvel turns to them "You went on a date with Kim?"

"Oh Shitt! It wasn't exactly a date" Kat tries to say

"Well, Marvins, what would you call a hangout with both gender involved?" Vee ask

"A date! Definitely" Marvins chuckles

Kat shook her head

Vee place her hand over Kat shoulders "My brother is the most unique person you'd ever meet, he is smart, he isn't so funny, could be wicked every time, he could act like he doesn't care, but let me tell you a secret" she whispers into Kat's ears "He has the softest side for people he loves"

*****

The princess watches Katherine eats happily with her friends in the cafeteria, through a magical bowl, she boils in anger;

"Mother!! Mother!! The girl we killed had no effect on Katerina, she is still very happy" The princess shot.

"Then, we must strike again!" The Queen responds "who do we attack this time?"

The princess smiles "This one!"

She points at Vee.