Five

Jamie walks out of the exam hall, they had just had their last paper. Roselyn mistakenly hit him;

"I'm so sorry Jamie" she apologizes.

He smiles at her "it's fine, how was your exam?"

"Good! Yours?" She smiles back.

"Perfect"

"Class rep for a reason!" She says

He chuckles "see you around"

"Yeah" she walks away.

During their first semester in first year, She has competed with him to being class representative, but he won. While, Tina won the assistant role. Tina wanted she and Roselyn to lead the class, but unfortunately for her, Jamie won head of classy. Roselyn and Tina has been besties since Kindergarten, most people wonder how they get to relate so well, because they were opposite of eachother.

Roselyn is dark skinned, pretty, chubby and tall. She is a straight A student, very calm, and tries her best to avoid troubles. Meanwhile, her best friend Tina loves to seen, and very good at causing troubles.

"You left the hall like you already saw the questions before now" Jamie squints his eyes at Kim.

"I need to go home" Kim says

Kyle walks out with a frown "Can these lecturers make the exams more easier? It's frustrating"

Jamie laughs "you are the only one who complains about how hard exams are yet your grades never slack"

"It might this time, but guys since it's our last paper tonight, why don't we—"

"Nooooo!!" Kim and Jamie quickly chorused

"I'm going home" Kim says

"To feed to cows?" Kyle shook his head "well, I'd call my girls over. You two can get out of my house" he walks ahead

Kim and Jamie burst into laughter.

.......

The door bell rings.

Vee opens the door, she smiles brightly as jumps to hug Kim "My brother!!!"

"Get off me!" He chuckles as he pushes her away.

"Where is mom and Dad?"

"They went out, how was your exams?"

"Good enough!"

******

At exactly 7:30pm, Mrs Vincent picked her purse to leave for the grocery store;

"Maa, where are you going?" Kat asked

"Grocery store" Mrs Vincent responded

"Can I come with you?"

"But, Kat you have books to study"

"I've read 10 already today and one said 'all works and no play makes Katherine a dull girl'"

Maa chuckles "I'm impressed Kat, let's go!"

"Yaaaayyyy!" She says in glee

>>>>>

Kim's phone beeps, he checks, lil sis.

"Finally, this girl has gone crazy" he rolls his eyes as he picks "Vee, ain't we in same house?"

"I know, Kim I need help please!" Vee pleads

"You have 12 seconds"

"It's that time of the month for me! I'm outta sanitary pads, I'm stained, in pains" she begins to fake cry "and stuck in the toilet"

"You brat! What do you want me to do?"

"Can you please get me sanitary pad at the grocery store?"

"Never!"

"Please Kim, I'm in terrible pain" she fake cry more

"Okay whatever" he hangs up "I hate this girl! Shit!!" He thinks "I can't go to the store to get sanitary pad, yew! No way!! What do I do?"

...............

"Maaa, we are also out of toiletries" Kat says

"Will you get them on the otherside? I need to get some drugs" Mrs Vincent suggested

"Are you sick Maa?" She quickly asked worried

"No baby, it's just vitamins"

"Okay, see you in a jiffy" Kat smiles as she heads to pick toiletries. "Will this be good enough?" She asked herself "Nahh! Let's just go with this"

Kim appears.

Fear grip Katherine, she thought the Ancient witches had found her. He had his black hoodie covering his face, she couldn't see his face.

Taking steps back in fear, Kim notice, he turns to her. She instantly remembers him, he quickly picks a sanitary pad, dropping money same spot, he disappears.

Kat shivers in shock.

"Not only humans lives in the human world" she mumbled.
~~~

Kim drops the pad on Vee's bed, he knocks twice on her door;

"Ain't you the best!" She screeches.

He disappears, appearing in his room. He sat on his bed, shocked and disappointed in himself;

"How is it possible she saw me? What is she? Isn't she human too??" Questions floods his mind.

>>>

"Maaa!" Kat called as Mrs Vincent drives home.

"What's it?"

"Are there people here that are not actually humans?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, I'm just curious!"

Mrs Vincent sighs "It's no news again sweetheart, a lot of people roaming the streets are actually monsters that can transform into humans"

"Wow!"

"Don't be disturbed, you won't find any!"

"Maybe I just found one!" Katherine thoughts.