Chapter 14

It had been a couple of peaceful months since Harry had met with the President of Magic and been granted citizenship; the Avengers hadn't been called out to any disturbances, his relationship with the group continued to grow and develop into a strong bond that they all shared and his relationship with Loki was steadily getting stronger, the two turning into a 'sappy romance novel couple' as Tony called them before claiming he only knew what they were like thanks to Pepper.

Hermione's own relationship with Steve had grown just as strong, the two constantly going out or just having little date nights on their floor. Hermione had moved into a room on Steve's floor, but they didn't share the same room.

Lying on the bed with the tablet he'd gotten used to using propped up on his bent legs, Harry flicked through the web page he was browsing before glancing at the clock across the room.

"Loki, we need to hurry or else we're going to be late meeting Steve and Hermione!" Harry called out to the god who was getting dressed in the bathroom after a shower.

"I will be out shortly," Loki answered before stepping out of the room, dressed in a pair of black jeans and a long-sleeved green silk shirt that clung to his chest, causing Harry's eyes to wander.

Chuckling, Loki said, "Sadly, we cannot start anything as you have kindly pointed out that we will be late if we do not hurry."

"Ugh! You are such a tease... it isn't funny." Harry said with a pout, flopping fully onto the bed, tossing an arm over his eyes.

"I would only be a tease if I did not intend to do anything about it," Loki whispered from his position, suddenly above him. Pressing his lips against Harry's, Loki kissed him before pulling away and his body disappeared.

Blushing, Harry shifted hiding the sudden tent in his jeans as he realized it had been one of Loki's clones that kissed him while Loki watched from his spot near the door. But Loki seemed to know what was going on as a wicked grin spread across his lips.

Jumping up, Harry grabbed his light jacket and slipped it over his own green shirt. "Well, let's get going shall we." He said, trying to slip by Loki who grabbed him and gently backed him into the wall.

"That seems like something we will need to explore more at a later time, yes?" He asked, glancing down Harry's body as his hands followed the path, as they teasingly glided over Harry's covered skin.

Whimpering, Harry leaned forward and pressed their lips together, tangling his hands in Loki's hair, trying to pull him closer.

"So eager," Loki whispered, nipping gently at Harry's lips as his hands slipped under his thighs and lifted him up, pressing him into the wall.

Wrapping his legs around Loki's waist, Harry arched into him and said, "I'm always eager for you."

Leaning in, Loki's lips almost pressed against Harry's when they heard a familiar female voice clearing her throat behind them.

Groaning, Harry thumped his head against the wall then leaned to the side to look around Loki, blushing as he caught sight of Hermione with her arms crossed and an unamused look on her face and a blushing, embarrassed Steve behind her.

"Um... hi," Harry said, blushing, embarrassed that Steve and Hermione had caught them in their current position.

"Hi. Ready to go?" Hermione asked with a grin, looking like she was trying not to laugh.

"Of course," Harry said, lowering his legs to the ground and straightening up his clothes. "So, Steve, ready to go and experience the Wizarding world for the first time?" Harry asked the blushing blond.