𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

without a doubt, aurora-rose was arguably one of the most beautiful girls at silver falls high school

aurora more than less did live the teenage dream every teenage girl could have possibly ever wanted.

she was outstandingly beautiful, louie harlow (one of the most attractive seniors) was her brother, isaac garcia (again, every girl wanted him) was her best friend, she was passing all her classes and to top it off;

her parents had their own business, meaning they were rich. which meant she got a lot of the things she asked for.

of course, rory was grateful for everything she had in her life, she never let her parents forget how thankful she was for the love and wealth her parents provided their small family.

aurora-rose sat up from her bed, rubbed her eyes before checking her phone for any notifications, she had a few from social media.

mainly from isaac asking if she was in school today.

aurora got up and walked to her en-suite bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

she heard a knock at her bedroom door, "come in!" aurora mumbled, her mouth full of toothpaste.

"darling, where are you?" aurora heard.

it was her father, edward harlow. her preferred the name ed or eddie.

"i'm in here, dad." aurora spoke clearer, after she spat the toothpaste into the sink.

"louie had early football practice today at school, so i'm going to take you to school this morning."

rory smiled at her father, "okay, that's fine. is mom making breakfast?" the blonde asked.

"yes. she'll call you down when it's ready. or just come down whenever." ed said to his youngest child, before heading back out downstairs.

aurora walked to her closet, picked out an outfit, she felt extremely thankful that she had the privilege to have this lifestyle which many dreamed of.

she picked out her moon coloured white fox matching hoodie and sweatpants which she paired with her white converse.

aurora-rose sat at her vanity and she applied some concealer, mascara, blush and chapstick. she brushed her eyebrows out quickly.

rory quickly put her hair into a loose ponytail, pulling some strands at the front, and sprayed one of her favourite perfumes; pure seduction by victoria secret.

"dad, i'm ready." rory smiled as she went downstairs.

"here's some breakfast before you go."

aurora looked down at the plate her mother placed in front of her, it was a few pancakes with some fruit on the side.

"thank you, mom." rory smiled.

aurora finished her food, not leaving much, she picked up her bag and decided to text her best friend back; isaac garcia.