𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

aurora was in jackie's bedroom getting ready for the awards, she had came here a few hours ago

she had finished her makeup, curled her hair, after curling her hair, she brushed out the curls, so they were loose.

she did a half up, half down look, slicked back the top part.

aurora had a navy blue long silk dress which had a split on one leg.

she put on her white heels, sprayed her perfume on her and she looked and saw jackie was ready too.

"you look hot." aurora smiled, "you look even better!" jackie smiled, rory smiled back.

"come on, they're waiting." jackie said, jackie went to the stairs but aurora went to lee and isaac's room.

aurora watched alex's jaw drop, she chuckled and walked in and saw them both in suits.

isaac looked very good.

"wow, you look gorgeous, rosie." isaac grinned, he put his hands on aurora's hips.

she smiled at him, "you don't look too bad yourself." aurora said, isaac smiled.

"we get it, just kiss already." lee said, walked out the room, shutting the door.

isaac pulled aurora closer, he look down into rory's eyes. she looked at him, "lee isn't wrong. i'd really love to kiss you, right now." isaac said.

aurora smiled, was this the moment she had been waiting for?

"then kiss me." she said, isaac didn't spare a second before leaning down, putting his hands on her neck and kissing her.

she put her hands in his hair, kissing him back.

the kiss lasted for a while, before they pulled away.

"you have no idea how long i've been waiting to do that." isaac said, "me too." aurora said, isaac kissed her again.

"come on, they're waiting." aurora said, after they pulled away again.

isaac smiled, "let's go." he said, took rory's hand.

once they reached the bottom, everyone was waiting to leave, they left as soon as isaac and aurora got down the stairs.

they got into the car, headed to the award ceremony.

they all sat around the table, george and katherine were obviously at by the front and not in the audience.

aurora was sat next to isaac, lee on her other side.

except cole was missing, everyone was on edge wondering where cole was.

soon enough, cole walked in. however, he wasn't sober at all.

she heard isaac sigh, his hand reached her thigh, she placed her hand on top of isaac's.

isaac was reaching over to eat lee's dessert who wasn't letting him, "here, have mine." cole gave isaac his dessert.

isaac smiled, katherine began her speech soon after that.

aurora smiled, she was like a proud mother, she was so happy for katherine.

then, cole stood up to leave. "what is he doing?" aurora said, quietly.

"i have no idea." isaac said, aurora sighed. "this is meant to be katherine's night." she said, "i know." isaac said.

jackie and will went after cole, "this night is going to end in a disaster." aurora said, isaac agreed. "i know."

isaac leaned in to aurora's ear, "i want to kiss you again." he mumbled, aurora blushed. "not here, isaac. but, as soon as we get home, then definitely." rory said.

isaac grinned, "deal." he said.

after a while, the rest of the award ceremony was quite awkward, aurora felt really bad for katherine since this was her night.

after arriving home at the walter's, it was quite late so aurora and isaac went up to isaac's bedroom.

lee was still downstairs, isaac pulled aurora in the room, pushed her against the door after it closed.

aurora laughed, isaac pushed his lips onto aurora's lips, she smiled into the kiss and kissed back, she felt isaac smile into the kiss too.

aurora opened her mouth slightly, isaac slipped his tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss.

the kiss lasted a while, they pulled away to breathe. they were both out of breath.

"oh, my god." aurora said, chuckled. isaac doing the same, "oh, my god indeed." isaac said, causing aurora to properly laugh.

isaac just smiled, pulling her back in for another kiss. "can't get enough of me, hm?" aurora teased after they pulled away.

"oh, shut up, rosie." isaac said, she smirked walking away to get changed out of the dress.

"you'll have to wear that dress again sometime. it looks very good on you." isaac said, "control yourself, isaac." rory said, went to get changed.

she came back into the room wearing a tank top with her checkered pyjama pants.

aurora had taken her makeup off, took her hair out, putting it into a ponytail.

isaac pulled her down onto the bed, kissed her all over her face. "you're cute, isaac. but, we need to get to sleep. it's late." aurora said, putting her hand on his jaw.

"yeah, okay." isaac said, pulling the blanket over them. she rested her head on isaac's chest, he had his arms around her.

the pair fell asleep together, they hadn't heard lee coming into the bedroom since he went straight to bed himself.

・❥・

aurora woke up this morning, isaac was still fast sleep, it was pretty late to be waking up.

lee had already gone downstairs, it was alex's competition for horse riding today, a few of the walter's were going, however isaac and rory weren't.

aurora felt isaac moving, she looked up and saw him awake.

"good morning." aurora smiled, isaac smiled, kissed her lips. she kissed him back.

"good morning, rosie." isaac said, rory smiled up at him.

she knew her and isaac needed to have the 'what are we' talk soon, but right now she was enjoying what her and isaac had.

"what do you wanna do today?" isaac asked, "i mean, we have the house to ourselves." isaac added.

"actually, i think everyone's already left. it's silent." aurora said, isaac smirked, he leaned down and kissed aurora.

she sat on top of him, straddling him, kissed him back. she moved down to isaac's neck, leaving hickeys down his neck, she heard him groan.

after a few more minutes, isaac moved down to aurora's neck, leaving hickeys on her, at one point she moaned, causing isaac to smirk.

isaac slowly lifted off aurora's shirt, isaac's was already off.

and the rest is history.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚
:: authors note

dw guys it's all legal, they're both 16 ‼️

there's only a few chapters left now!

THEY FINALLY KISSED EVERYONE!