𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

surprisingly, isaac had woken up first

but, it wasn't the morning, it was late at night, he heard people coming home.

those people meant, jackie, cole and danny.

he looked up and saw that aurora was sleeping, peacefully. he didn't want to disturb her, so he just simply went back to sleep.

the next person to wake up was aurora. she was panicking after realising she hadn't told her parents she was staying at isaac's.

it was about 9pm by now, she wasn't even meant to be staying at the walter's.

somehow, all isaac and rory end up doing is sleeping.

aurora pulled out her phone and began ringing her mother.

"aurora! where the hell are you? i've been worried sick!" amanda harlow said loudly in the phone, with worry in her voice.

"mom, i'm so sorry. i came to the walter's after school and i fell asleep, i just woke up." aurora said.

amanda sighed in relief, "okay, that's fine. just please text me next time." she spoke calmly.

"okay, i'm sorry, again." aurora said, "it's okay, darling. i love you, i'll see you tomorrow." mandy said, "i love you too, bye." rory spoke.

after the phone call ended, rory carefully got up and headed downstairs to get a drink.

she saw katherine and george sat in the kitchen, they looked stressed.

"oh, hi. i just needed some water." aurora said, "hello, rory. no, it's okay. you can get a drink." george said, aurora smiled.

"rory, do you know what's going on with cole, alex and jackie?" katherine sighed.

oh, god. here we go.

aurora knew she couldn't lie to katherine and george but she didn't want to snitch either.

"i know that alex and jackie have been getting closer, im pretty sure they like each other." aurora said, katherine nodded.

"and cole? is anything going on there." george asked, "im not sure, to be honest. i know he's been going out with my brother till late at night. but, thats it."

aurora couldn't say 'oh yeah, him and my brother sneak in girls at night and go and meet girls late at night'

that was snitching.