𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

aurora woke up the following morning, with a massive headache

aurora woke up the following morning, with a massive headache. she wasn't in her own bed.

she was in isaac's.

aurora frowned, she looked around and saw isaac awake in lee's bed, lee was standing around the bedroom.

"oh my god." rory groaned, "oh, good morning, rory." lee smiled, sarcastically. speaking extra loud on purpose.

"shut the fuck up, lee." aurora threw a pillow at lee. who just laughed in return and left the room.

leaving aurora and isaac alone.

"what, um, happened last night? the last thing i remember is the beer pong." aurora said, keeping her eyes shut.

isaac kept his on his phone, glazing at aurora, "you fell asleep in the car, so danny and cole carried you to my bed. don't worry, i slept in lee's." isaac said, rory hummed in response.

"okay." aurora mumbled, "i'll, um, leave you alone." isaac said, grabbing a shirt from the room, putting it on.

rory didn't say anything else, isaac went downstairs.

aurora checked her phone, looking over her texts and reading what isaac sent to louie.

aurora smiled slightly, knowing that even though they were arguing, isaac still took care of her.

aurora sent a text to the family group chat with her, louie, amanda and edward.

'morning, i just woke up, not sure what time i'll be home, but im safe and okay. just a massive headache. love you guys'

she turned her phone off, stood up and seeing her outfit from last night still on.

she went to the closet and put on her pyjama bottoms she left here, a random shirt from the closet.

aurora brushed her hair out, her teeth, before going downstairs.

she saw katherine, danny, lee, parker and benny in the kitchen.

cole was somewhere outside, jackie went for breakfast with her friends and isaac and jordan were watching alex ride his horse.

"good morning, honey." katherine smiled, "morning." aurora said, trying to smile.

"do you have anything that can cure my headache?" aurora asked, katherine laughed and nodded.

"yes, of course. here." katherine handed aurora two tablets and a glass of water.

aurora smiled gratefully and took a seat next to danny, who looked at her with an amused smile.