𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

aurora didn't realise that she had fallen asleep in isaac's arm, until she heard isaac's gentle voice waking her

isaac was always so careful around aurora, he didn't know why but he treated rory differently to anyone else.

"rosie, wake up. your mom's calling you." isaac spoke, rory opened her eyes, picked up her phone.

she didn't move from her space and neither did isaac.

her head on his chest, his arms around her keeping her close.

"hello?" aurora spoke into her phone, "it's only me, darling. i was just wondering if you needed a ride home and when you'd be home?" amanda spoke into the other end.

amanda also went by mandy, however she only got called mandy by her relatives and close friends.

"um, yes please. could one of you come and pick me up from the walter's in about 20 minutes?" rory asked after looking at the time.

she realised it was now 6:12pm, she had slept longer than she thought.

isaac didn't mind tho, he found her that rory sleeping was the most beautiful thing ever.

her mouth was slightly parted, her chest slowly rising every few seconds.

"okay, love you, rory." mandy said, rory could feel her smile through her voice.

"love you too, mom. bye." rory responded, and ended the call.

"my moms coming in 20. sorry i slept and ruined the night." aurora apologised, she did feel guilty because they basically didn't hang out.

isaac watched a film while rory slept.

"it's good, rosie. you're cute when you sleep." isaac smirked, "creep." rory laughed. isaac joined in.

rory brought her head closer up to isaac so she was now facing him. she pinched his cheeks, isaac smiled widely.

"you're so adorable, isaac." aurora smiled at him, isaac rolled his eyes jokingly, with his wide smile still on his face.

"how thoughtful of you to say, rosie." isaac said, rory laughed, before dragging herself out of isaac's bed to get her shoes on.

"you know where my hoodie is?" aurora asked, after forgetting she had taken her hoodie off which left her in her sweatpants and cropped shirt.

"here." isaac threw the hoodie at her, "thanks, isaac." rory smiled.

finally, she managed to get her converse on. it was a struggle.

stupid converse.

aurora stood up, put her hoodie back on, since it was cold outside. she went and gave isaac a hug. he pulled her back down onto the bed.

"isaac, my moms going to be here soon." aurora giggled, as she brushed isaac's hair out of her face.

"fine." isaac said, and let go of aurora. she opened the bedroom door, looked at isaac.