𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

after the babies had gone home, isaac and aurora were sat on the couch, exhausted

"i forgot how hard work babies are. i don't think harper sat down for more then three minutes." rory said, isaac looked at her.

"it was fine tho, they kept us entertained today." isaac said, aurora nodded. "yeah, they did."

isaac looked at aurora, rory looked into his eyes. he looked back at her.

she saw him leaning closer, rory leaned in closer to isaac.

her eyes closed, she felt isaac's lips almost touching hers, she couldn't believe she was about to kiss isaac.

"i'm home!" they both heard, they pulled apart quickly.

or so she thought she was about to kiss isaac.

louie had come home, "hey, i'm pretty tired, so i'm just going to head straight upstairs." louie said.

aurora nodded her head, "that's fine." she smiled, louie nodded, "oh, isaac, cole's waiying outside for you." louie told isaac.

isaac nodded his head, louie walked, isaac groaned. "guess i gotta go home now, see you tomorrow, yeah?" isaac said.

aurora nodded her head, "yeah, of course. love you." rory said, "love you more." isaac smirked as he walked away.

aurora went up to her bedroom, her and isaac nearly kissed.

aurora harlow almost KISSED isaac garcia.

aurora never thought she'd hear herself say those words, she got into the shower and tried to get rid of the thoughts.

the main questions she had;

what did this mean for them? was it going to be awkward? did they both want that? is it going to ruin their friendship?

・❥・

the next day at school, aurora hadn't seen isaac in the morning, the first time she saw him was at lunch.

she went and sat down with him, lee, nathan and alex.

"hey, where's cole, danny and jackie?" aurora asked, approaching them, sitting beside isaac.

isaac smiled widely at aurora, she returned the smile.

"lake house." alex mumbled, "what?" she asked, "they left school and went to a lake house?" aurora asked.

"i can see cole doing that, but jackie and danny?" she carried on talking, "yeah, they all went. louie went too." isaac spoke.

her jaw dropped. her brother was leaving school mid day too? her parents were going to kill him.

"god, he is in some big trouble when he gets home." aurora giggled, isaac smiled when she laughed.