𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

after aurora and taylor's lunch, aurora decided to invite taylor over for a sleepover

thankfully, her parents agreed and so did taylor's parents.

"i think this is like my first girl sleepover. since i always had guy-friends." aurora said.

"you've never had a girl sleepover? this is going to be so much fun!" taylor said, aurora smiled.

once they arrived back at the harlow's home, they stopped in taylor's house to get her stuff.

"so, first things first, we do face masks." taylor said, they went up to aurora's bedroom.

"okay, so, i have these face masks." aurora said, opening up her face mask drawer in her bedroom.

"god, you have loads." taylor said, aurora and taylor each picked out a face mask.

they both sat down and decided to apply each other's face masks, to make it more fun.

once the face masks were on, they took some selfies, put their pyjamas on, headed downstairs.

they both wore checkered pyjamas, "should we have pizza or burgers for dinner." aurora said.

"definitely pizza!" taylor and aurora said in sync.

they laughed, put the pizza in.

"what the fuck happened to you two weirdos." they heard a voice, they turned and saw louie.

"hey, louie." taylor smiled, "hello, love." louie smiled back, "now, back to my question, what are you doing?" louie asked pouring himself a drink.

"what do you think? it's not rocket science." aurora said, "shut up, rory." louie said, aurora smiled sarcastically.

"if it's really that hard for your brain, it's face masks, and we're making pizza." aurora said.

"i'm down for pizza." louie said, "you are not crashing our sleepover, lou." taylor said.

"i'm much better company than this idiot." louie said, his one hand resting on taylor's hip, the other drinking his drink.

"rory will always come first." taylor said, aurora flipped louie off.

once the pizza finished, they ate it and louie ended up having a few slices.

aurora and taylor went back upstairs after finishing the pizza, they washed the face masks off.

they then took some selfies and got into rory's bed and began watching films.

everything every sleepover needs: a romantic comedy film to watch.

they decided on the notebook.

for the rest of the night they watched films and ate snacks, and gossiped.