𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

aurora and isaac were back to normal

rory had gone home last night, now she was at school at lunch with isaac, lee and nathan at a table.

aurora saw cole looking mad, like really mad, walking out the cafeteria.

"woah, what's up his ass." rory said, pointing to cole, isaac shrugged his shoulders.

"who knows." isaac said, as he put his arm around aurora.

just then, a few moments after there was a notification that someone was live:

alex and cole fighting.

isaac's arm came off aurora, mumbled "oh, shit." they all got up and ran.

aurora saw jackie, she looked confused.

"come on." she said, grabbing jackie's hand and pulling her towards the theatre room.

once they made it, they saw cole and alex trying to get to each other but the boys were holding them back.

"it's better if we stay here." aurora said to jackie, who nodded and they stayed in the crowd.

"all of you, principles office now!"

all of them looked up, aurora locked eyes with isaac, who just shrugged before walking off.

everyone began going back to what they were doing, minus the walter's who were now suspended.

jackie and aurora sat down with grace and skyler for the rest of the lunch period.

after school ended that day, rory headed home and jackie headed to grace's house after school.

after making it home, she got a phone call from isaac.

"hey, are you busy?" isaac asked, his voice was full of worry, it was obvious.

"no, why what's up? are you okay?" aurora asked, as she ate a packet of chips.

"um, it's nathan." isaac said, aurora genuinely thought he sounded like he was going to cry.

"what's happened to nathan?" rory asked, she was starting to get worried.

"he, uh, he had a seizure." isaac's voice cracked, "oh, my god. is nathan okay? are you okay?" aurora asked.

"yeah, i'm fine. we haven't heard about nathan yet." isaac said, "i'm coming now, i'll be there in five." aurora said, slipping her uggs on since they were the quickest.

"mom, i'll be back later!" she said loudly, before heading out the door.

"i, um, really need you right now." isaac said, "i'm coming, don't worry. i'll be there now." aurora assured isaac.

she'd never heard isaac sound so vulnerable before.

after arriving at the emergency waiting area, she saw all the walter's.