𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

"do you have to leave?" isaac groaned, as he tried pulling aurora back down to the bed

"yes, i have lunch with taylor." aurora said, she had to go home and then get ready.

she had been laying in bed with isaac for the past hour, aurora slipped on her leggings and one of isaac's hoodies.

"you look hot in my hoodie." isaac said, "why thank you, isaac." she smiled, put her shoes on.

aurora got a text saying her mother was outside.

she kissed isaac quickly, "bye, isaac." she said, isaac smiled. "i could get used to this." isaac said, aurora laughed.

"whatever, see you soon." she said, left the walter's house and got into her mother's car.

after arriving back at her house, she went up to her bedroom, went in the shower.

after finishing her shower, she sat in her bath robe and dried her hair and did some basic makeup.

rory straightened her hair, got changed into a cute outfit, nothing too big since they were only going for lunch.

after putting her shoes on, she facetimed taylor.

"hey! are you ready?" aurora asked, standing her phone on the side as she sprayed her perfume.

"yeah, i'm just putting my shoes on." taylor said, aurora saw her doing as she said.

"okay, so, i'll leave now, you can just text me when you get there." aurora said, taylor nodded.

"yeah, sure. i'll leave now aswell, anyway." taylor said, standing up and taking her phone.

"okay, i have a lot and i mean a lot of stuff to tell you." aurora laughed, taylor gasped.

"oh my god! i can't wait to hear." taylor laughed too, "okay, gotta go. text me when you get to the cafe." aurora said.

"i will, bye!" taylor said, "bye!" aurora said, hung up, when downstairs.

"you ready?" edward harlow asked, aurora nodded her head. "yeah." she said, ed handed his daughter a $20 for her lunch.

"aw, dad, thank you. i have money i could use to pay for it tho." aurora said, as they left the house.

"oh, no, it's totally okay, sweetheart." edward said as he started the car.

"thank you, dad." rory smiled, edward began driving to the cafe where aurora and taylor were having lunch.

after arriving, she walked in and sat at a booth in the cafe until taylor walked in.

once she spotted her, she waved and taylor saw her, made her saw towards aurora.

"hey!" taylor said, "hi, tay." aurora smiled, they hugged each other and sat opposite each other.

they ordered their lunch, once it arrived they began gossiping.

as every teenage girl does.

"so, what did you want to tell me?" taylor asked, "it's about isaac." aurora said, a smile coming to her face.

"ooo, tell me!" taylor grinned, "so, before katherine's award ceremony, we kissed in his bedroom." aurora started.

"finally!" taylor said, "it's been a long time wait." taylor added, aurora laughed.

"it gets more intense." aurora said, "then, after the awards, we made out a lot. and i mean a lot." rory smiled, taylor gasped.

"oh, my god!" she said, "and then, when we woke up, we were home alone and.." aurora trailed off.

taylor soon caught on, she gasped loudly. "you didn't! you did it with isaac?" taylor asked, rory nodded her head.

"yeah, we did." she said, "i did not expect that. but, i'm so happy for you, rory." taylor smiled, excitedly.

"so, are you two together?" taylor asked, rory shook her head.

"no, we're not together. but, i think we're going need to talk about it soon." aurora said, "yeah. i mean, it's so obvious he likes you. he's literally in love." taylor said.

aurora blushed at the mention of isaac liking her, "i've liked him for ages." rory said, taylor smiled. "i know, it's obvious." taylor said.

aurora laughed, "oh, come on. it's not that obvious." rory said, taylor laughed.

"it kinda is. but, i have news too. maybe news you don't want to hear, but im going to tell you anyway." taylor said.

"oh, god. is it about you and my brother?" aurora groaned, made a disgusted face.

"yes, it is." taylor smiled proudly.

"okay, i'm going to pretend this isn't about my brother when you tell me." rory said, taylor laughed and nodded.

"so, we've been hanging out a lot, we haven't kissed or anything, but he texts me and he calls me beautiful and stuff." taylor blushed.

"and, he asked me to hang out again at the fair tomorrow night and the concert." taylor said, aurora smiled.

"this is so great!" rory said, "are you sure you're definitely okay with me like hanging out with your brother?" taylor asked.

"no, it's totally fine. i don't mind at all, it's just a bit gross hearing about my brothers love life." rory said, "yeah, that's understandable." taylor laughed.

the pair had finished their lunch a while ago, were now catching up and talking with each other.

aurora heard her phone beep, it was a text from isaac.

isaac 🦖
hey, i really need to talk you
so wanna hang out at the fair tmr?

rory 🦕
yeah for sure
taylor's going w my brother anyway
and what is it you need to talk about

isaac 🦖
you'll see, rosie
see you tomorrow

rory 🦕
see you isaac

aurora showed taylor her messages with isaac, "he's definitely going to ask you out or like confess his love for you!" taylor said.

"you think so?" rory asked, taylor nodded.

"i know so." she said, aurora smiled. "oh, god. this is scary." rory laughed.

"so, if isaac asks you out are you going to say yes?" taylor asks, "obviously. i've been in love with him for ages." aurora said.

taylor smiled, "this is amazing. you have to come and find me after he speaks to you and tell me everything." she said, rory nodded.

"of course i will. but if you're like all loved up with louie, then i'm out." aurora joked.

"i'd always choose you over louie, don't worry, rory." taylor said, "i hope so." rory chuckled.

after a while, they decided to head back since they had been there for quite some time.

over two hours.

aurora loved having a girl best friend, for reasons like this, gossiping and laughing, boy talks.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚
:: authors note

i love taylor and aurora's friendship

it's so adorable.

NEXT CHAPTER GONNA BE GOOD.

there's only like two or three more chapters left of this story, maybe four.

depending on how much i write.

but there's literally like an episode and a half left to write about!