𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

aurora had gotten herself changed into something basic—just a hoodie and black leggings with her white nick socks on top

rory did some light makeup because she wasn't going anywhere, except babysitting and she was staying in all day for that.

although, she was thinking of taking them to the playground later on.

she was babysitting from 10am until 6pm, she didn't tho. she had babysat for them before.

and, she's quite close with her baby cousins.

there was only two of them, the little girl who was three, her name was harper, and a little boy who was one, his name was ollie.

his name was oliver, but he couldn't say oliver yet, so they stuck with ollie.

she heard her front door open, close. "it's just me, don't worry!" she heard isaac's voice calling.

rory almost had a heart attack. she thought someone had broke in.

"asshole! you almost made me have a heart attack." aurora said and isaac laughed, she hit his arm.

"when's your cousins coming?" isaac asked, she checked her phone. 9:38am. "twenty minutes." she said.

"you realise we're going to be like parents for the day. my nephew needs to go down for a nap two times, we have to his diaper, feed them both and everything." rory said.

isaac smirked, "practicing for when we have kids." he teased rory, she rolled her eyes.

"you wish, garcia." aurora said, isaac laughed before pulling her into a hug.

she hugged him back before they pulled away.

"nice slippers." isaac pointed out to her cow slippers laughing. "hey! they're comfy."

soon enough, the door rang. "they're here." rory said, walked to the front door.

"hi, aunt jen!" aurora smiled widely, as her aunt stood at the door. she seen ollie in his stroller, harper was stood next to her mom.

"come in." rory said, moved out the way, "hello, rory! i feel like i haven't seen you for ages." jennifer said, rory smiled.

"i saw you two weeks ago, auntie." aurora laughed, jennifer came into the living room.

she saw isaac sat there, "aunt jen, do you remember—." i got cut off. "isaac. of course i remember him! he used to be here all the time when i'd come and see your mother."

isaac and rory laughed, "i hope it's okay, he's going to help me babysit." aurora said, "yeah, that's completely fine. hello, isaac." jen said.

"hi, jen." isaac smiled, rory caught harper looking at her. she smiled at the little girl, "hi, harps." aurora smiled.