𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"will this is so great!" aurora said, she was stood in the walter's kitchen with isaac

she had just been told about will's wedding being back on.

"thank you, rory." will said, "dude, this is so cool." isaac said, "congrats." isaac said, hugged his cousin.

the wedding was tomorrow, george was stood in the kitchen baking cupcakes.

aurora had tried some of the batter mix, failed to guess the flavours, unlike jackie who got them all right.

"come on." isaac said, he and aurora went to the living room, where isaac began playing video games with lee.

aurora laid down, her head against a couch pillow, her legs in isaac's lap.

isaac's hand resting on her legs, while he played with lee.

aurora went on her phone, scrolled through her socials, before she got bored.

"hey, i'm going to find jackie, see if she needs help." aurora said, sitting up.

isaac nodded, "okay, i'll come find you when we're done." isaac said.

he almost kissed aurora, she eyed lee. isaac realised, pulled away.

they hadn't told anyone about their relationship yet, well except louie and taylor, they didn't know when to tell the walter's. 

they were thinking about at the wedding tomorrow night.

aurora found jackie. "hey, need help?" rory asked.

"actually, yes. could you please help me with these boxes." jackie asked, aurora chucked.

she noticed jackie's struggle, nodded. "of course." she said, picking up a box helping jackie.

once she finished helping jackie, she saw haley looking stressed out.

"hey, hals, what's up?" aurora asked, she held up two dress options.

"for you and jackie, which one?" haley asked, holding up a light blue dress and a dark blue.

"the light blue for sure." rory smiled, "i was thinking the same, i just needed someone else's opinion. a females opinion. i tried asking will, he was no help." haley laughed, rolled her eyes.

"yeah, i understand. boys can be quite useless at times." aurora laughed.

"thank you, rory." haley said, "anytime, haley."
aurora smiled, "are you staying here tonight?" haley asked, rory nodded.

"pretty sure, yeah. it'd be a rush if i went home and attempted to make it back here early tomorrow." aurora said.

"well then, rory, i'd like to ask you if you'd help me with the hair and makeup tomorrow." haley asked.

"yeah, for sure! i'd love too." aurora said, haley smiled.

haley knew that aurora loved to do hair and beauty, she also knew that aurora was talented when coming to hair styles & makeup looks.