'Chapter 51'

We sat at the dinner, silence covering out table. I had finished my food, I was holding Bucky's hand, gently squeezing it every noun again.

"So, most of you have the mission tomorrow so I advise you to get a good nights sleep and to get prepared with everything you need." Steve said looking at everyone at the table. I saw Clint and Wanda get up. I leant onto Bucky's shoulder and smiled up at him as he wrapped his hand around my waist and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Yelena and Sam your on clean up." Tony chuckled I smiled as they both groaned but slowly started collecting the dishes. I remained at the table with Steve and Bucky who were talking strategy, My mind started to wander though, I had this uneasy in my stomach like something bad was going to go wrong. Bucky was gently rubbing circles into my palm and I smiled as he intertwined his fingers into mine.

"I'm sure you guy will be great." I smiled when it seemed like the conversation had died down.

"We should be getting some sleep Buck." Steve stood up as did Bucky.
"Let's get ready for bed Doll, you have a bright day tomorrow." He smiled.

"Without you," I mumbled. He stopped in his tracks and turned to me. I starred up at him and he starred at me with confusion.
"What's on your mind?" He asked.

"I've got a feeling that something might go wrong," I mumbled and he sighed.

"Look, I'll be okay. I have Steve and everyone with me. I will come back for you I promise. I love you Lily." He smiled, gently pressing his forehead to mine.

"I love you too Bucky." He pulled away and gently pulled off his Dog Tags and put them around my neck.
"I'll be with you, I promise, with these on you I will always be with you. These will keep you safe until I come back." He cupped my face as my hand crept up to the tags, feeling his engraved name on the small pieces of metal.

"Thank you Bucky." I smiled. We walked to our rooms and started getting ready for bed. He tucked me in and pressed another kiss to my forehead. He went to walk away but I grabbed his hand and he turned back to me.

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" I asked, he smiled, his toothy grin that made me happy.

"Of course I can, anything for you doll." he smiled. He crawled into my bed and I laid on his shoulder, feeling my eyes flutter shut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt Bucky shift from beside me and the early morning sun peeking in from my window. I looked at Bucky and sighed as he got out of bed.
"Go back to sleep doll," He mumbled standing up.

"The hell I am." I sighed getting out of bed. I was wearing a loose fitting shirt and some bike shorts and I stepped into some simple slippers.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen," Bucky smiled and I nodded. I stumbled out into the kitchen, grabbing myself an iced coffee Natasha always had stocked in the fridge. I smiled as Wanda came out and I passed her one, she was all ready in a suit and had her bags and everything with her.

"Morning, are you ready?" I asked, she groaned.

"Mentally, emotionally and physically nope." She chuckled opening her coffee and taking a sip. I smiled as Same walked, also in his gear.

"Are you going too?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Nearly all of us are, everyone except for Parker and Yelena. It's just you and her. Turns out fury needed back up, this is a bug deal." Sam answered.

"Right," I mumbled, feeling the dread of being alone.

"We have 5 minuets Wanda, we should walk up." Sam offered, I smiled as Bucky walked in with his gear.