'Chapter 53'

I stood at the back of the gym, the teacher was at the door talking to some students about something before the class started. My feet was nervously tapping on the floor.

"Lilly, you okay?" Levi asked and I starred at him.

"The safest place in here is under the bleachers, if something happens you promise me you will go under there? You will take as many people as possible and get under the bleachers you wouldn't fight right?" My voice scrambled and he immediately looked at me with concern.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to do, Lilly. But if something happens I'm going to save you. But nothing is going to happen." He said and I shook my head.
"Save me last promise?" I asked and he starred at me confused. I looked up and saw a man dressed in black pull the teacher out to talk to him and my stomach dropped.

"Levi, your an amazing person you know that right?" I said and he looked at me scared.

"Thank you?" He asked. I nodded, I wiped my eyes for they started to water. My hand went to the dog tags wrapped around my neck and I traced Bucky's name with my finger. I looked down and sighed sadly as I felt Levi look at me confused and scared.

"You're scaring me Lilly, what's happening?" He said.

"I won't let you get hurt." I whispered. I looked over at Peter and ran over to him, ripping the dog tags from my neck and passing it him.

"Keep these safe until I come back okay?" I scrambled, shoving the metal into his hand and pushing them into his chest. I turned just as the doors swung open and everyone gasped.

There he was, in all black with god knows how many guns all on his body. 20 men dressed in the same attire walking in. I heard him laugh and lift his hands, making the men lift their guns and trained it at the class.

"Stop!" I yelled and everyone turned to me.

"Lillianna Melora Barnes." His voice echoed throughout the room, I felt everyone's eyes burning into mine. I walked out into the middle of the gym with my hands up.

"I didn't think you would come so willingly, not even in a suit." He gasped.

"Yeah well. Your wrong about that actually."

"Wrong about what?" He scoffed.

"My suit of course," I smirked, in less than two seconds I ripped my clothes off that were hiding my suit, throwing my jumper away and effortlessly using a knife to rip my pants so they fell off.

"Did you seriously plan that?" He laughed deeply making me shiver. He grabbed out and gun and I heard someone gasp. He held up and started stalking towards me, slowly but cautiously.

"A gun? Are you flirting with me?" I smirked, seeing him start to get pissed off. "You could walk a bit faster, get this over and done with?" I said, he was pissed at me now.

"On your knees! Hands on your head" He barked at me.

"Okay okay," I dropped to my knees, putting my hands on my head and he stalked behind me.

"Why don't we put the guns away, save the best till last?"

I yelped as he kicked me in the back, making me unbalanced and I fell to the floor. He then knelt on me so I couldn't move and held my hands behind my back.
oh
"Complying so easily, what made you so stupid." He whispered into my ears. I could feel his breath on my neck, he was so close, I needed him to be this close one for my next and attack and also for some motivation to kick his ass.

"I play dumb for smart reasons."

"Wha-" He didn't get enough time to finish as I threw my head backwards hitting him square in the head. I rolled over and used my boots to kick him square in the face. I rolled onto my back and kicked myself back to my feet.