Introduction

Radhe Radhe 🙏🙏
Namaste ji to all of you. Let's start.

Gopal Shah ( papa )

He is the father of Pushti. He loves her the most in his life. Gopal ji is not much into talking too much. But his love is always shown in his actions. He is a silent, simple businessman.
He has started from only 1 medical shop which is now spread into 25 medical shops in whole city.
He works very hard for his family.
He loves his both children but more her daughter. He has worked in textile company before starting his own business.

Shyama Shah ( mamma )

She is Pushti's mother. She is a housewife.
She loves golgappa too much. She loves her both children equally. She is a silent yet socialized woman.
She observed everything around her clearly.
She worked in research laboratory before her marriage.
She loves her family too much.
She has always been supportive to his husband.

Avni Shah ( chachi / kaki )

She is like a second mom to Pushti.
She has been like a bestie to her in her life. She had a tough life but she is straightforward woman who is not afraid of anything and says all the things according to situations.
She supports her family and her husband too much.

Milin Shah ( chacha / kaka )

He is a best friend of Pushti. In every problems of her life's she only got answers from her kaka only. He is the best guidece for her.
He never jouged anyone but look at the facts and then he speaks his own ideas.
He had a rough and tough life but he didn't give up.
He worked in a eye drops company before but now he is running his own company from 4 years.

Shobhana Shah ( baa / dadima )

She is a grandmother of Pushti. Right now she is a widow ( vidhava ).
She is a very big bhakt of Shri Krishna and Radha ji. She daily do Puja and then eats anything.
Her days goes with house work, reading Shrimat Bhagvat ji and other holy books, also sometimes YouTube.
She has majored in Fashion designing and bharatgunthan art.
She is a really great person.

That's it for today. Now the other introduction I will give you as people come .

Thank you for reading it.
Radhe Radhe ji ❤️🙏🙏

Thank you