ANDROPHOBIA

She started crying suddenly then....

"Kanhaaaaa kemmm?? Kem lalla kem 😭😭💔" ("Kanhaaaaa whyyy?? Why lalla why😭😭💔") she started crying with complaining and shutting her mouth with her hands.

Pushti was literally trembling while crying and she was telling Krishna that she was again bullies in the college. She doesn't want to continue this college.

Actually she's more quite person. She loves to be with herself and because of some past issues she doesn't want to make any friends. So she always be like a Phone addicted in front of others. She stays more in library as she loves to read.

But some people didn't like her as they think that she is ignoring them.
( Even if she is ignoring you you think you're worth to look at 😒😒🙄)

Actually she didn't ignore them but she loves to spand her time in the things she likes.

But from last 3-4 days those people started hurting her and mentally abusing her. Among them some are boys also.

She has a condition that she is scared of boys so much (ANDROPHOBIA) because of her past truma.

Some girls noticed that she always avoided boys so they made a group and send a girl who looked innocent to her.

That girl said that can you teach me this question and give excuse that she forgot her notebook so Pushti went with her in her class. But she didn't know where she was going.....

After entering in the room the room was closed from inside immediately. When she heard a voice and looked back then she saw 4-5 boys with some girls of her class.

She immediately started panicking and trembling while remembering some past memories. Then....

A girl poured a hot coffee on her hands which burned her hands very badly. She shouted in pain but didn't let any tears come out of her eyes.

Then she asked the other girl that what is it didn't you want to learn something from me then what are these people doing here??

That girl pushed Pushti towards a boy who was sitting in the cross side of her on chair.
His name was Daksh.

Daksh has a very bad reputation for bulling girls and new students but his background is very powerful so no one tell him anything.

Daksh catch Pushti and made her sit on his lap forcefully. She was trembling so hard and struggling to get out of his grip but she was like a feather in front of him.

She started crying and hitting his hands to loose his grip but he gets her more closer to his body with lust in his eyes.

Then...

Radhe Radhe ji
Let's go to the next part.....