Vansh-- marriage proposal??

When Pushti asked her papa about her saviour man then...

Gopal says," Look bacha I'm going to say something to you please don't react fast." (Pushti nodded her head in yes)

"I know this is hard to accept but... He is Vansh. Vansh Khurana. He is the most successful businessman right now at this moment. He is also ur Papa's business partner's son. You know na that Khurana industry's chairman Rajveer uncle. Actually he offered his son's hand for you. Means he asked for .. for your hand as his daughter-in-law. Please don't say anything bacha I know that you are still very small for the marriage but ... In the start almost 1 year ago when told me that I refused him on the spot but told me to take some more time but I was confirmed about the rejection. But right now Manan is  saying that ... That.. you should get engaged firstly... But I am going to respect your decision. If you say no then I would never say it again in front of you. Just...."

Pushti's expressions were not okay and Gopal noticed it but before he completes his words she interrupts and says that she needs some time to think about while trying to control her tears... So Gopal doesn't say anything further and let her get some sleep. Avni and Shyama both stays with her till she sleeps and then go outside in the hall where everyone was sitting. Even Manan is back now and little children of Milin and Avni are back, but slept on the shoulder of their big brother's shoulder.

They silently take them to the bad and tell grandma to be with Pushti if she wakes up in any case. And then both of the couple and Manan sit together with each other with a serious face.

Then....

U all want to know about what they did in the hall?
Did they discuss something?
What will be the Pushti's decision? Will she say yes or reject him ?
What will happen when Vansh know that girl he saved from difficult situation is the girl who is related to him either or neither way...?

Let's meet in next part. Btw can u choose A.yes
B.no
Why I will tell you next time 😉✌️👋👋

Bye bye everyone 🫂🫂💜 Radhe Radhe 🙏❤️🙏