HAPPY 😁 OR BROKEN 💔

"Mamma....... I come back to home 😆😆...... Can you make me cold coffee please 🥺🙏🙏"
Pushti shouted while entering the house.

"Oyyy dhire bol tu... (Oyyy don't talk too much louder .. )"
Shyama said.
"You are taking too much louder girl. I don't know what happened to you after u started going college."

"Mamma please 🥺 I'm being a good girl again na so please make more bitter coffee please 🤪." Pushti said while cleaning her hands and face in the washroom.

"Pushti first wash your face and then say anything otherwise it will ..." Avni said while making sabji for dinner.

Pushti shouted 'mamma kaki my eyes aahhh help me my eyes are burning please....' 🥺😢

Avni goes there quickly and helps her clean her eyes by water.
"Pushti yaar kab tu badi hogi tujhe pata hai na phir bhi dhyan nahi deti, roj ka ho gaya hai tera to kabhi to thik se muh dhoke baad me baat kar tu....."
(" Pushti when will get old, you know na still you don't care of yourself, this happens everyday first wash your face and talk na ....") Avni scold her while blowing air in her eyes.

"Sorry kaki 🥺🥺 i will take care from now sorry 😞🥺🥺" Pushti said while making pout.

"U always say this and do again it next day 🤣🤣" Shyama said while making cold coffee for her daughter.

Then they talked about her day in college and her mamma and kaki's day today.

She go upper floor and went to her room. She started doing study but she was looking a bit sad. After her studies and assignment she freshen up and go to a corner of her room. There is a Radhakrishn photo and a table there.

She stand up on table and then go upwards to reach out to the photo. After looking at the photo she started playing music with loud voice in her mobile and then put mobile in her jeans pocket.
Suddenly she started crying badly looking at the photo of Radha Krishn.

Why do you want to know then go to the next part....

Radhe Radhe ji to all of youNow other in next part

Now other in next part.

Also sorry for updating late.
My final exam was going on and also some family issues.
But I will try to be regular from now on really.
Pinky promise 😺💞💞