Bullied

Then...

Daksh catch Pushti and made her sit on his lap forcefully. She was trembling so hard and struggling to get out of his grip but she was like a feather in front of him.

She started crying and hitting his hands to loose his grip but he gets her more closer to his body.

She wanted scream for help but she couldn't even say one word. Even if she tried but she just kept shuttering.

At that time that innocent face girl Diya who is the gf of Daksh started taking photos of them in a wrong way. This room was come into their own territory because one of the investor of this college is Diya's father. No one dared to come there.

Daksh started getting closer to Pushti and started touching her back with his one hand. As Pushti was held in his grip by only one hand.

That day Pushti were the simple shirt and jeans but jeans had some cuts as a design.

Daksh puts his hand on her back inside her shirt and started touching her in a bad way there. Then he started moving his hands downwards. She started trembling more and more with crying and trembling hardly.

While Daksh was misbehaving with her his gang's other boys started laughing at her condition. One of them was Pratap whom she rejected in her 1st semester of college as she wanted to focus on her studies.

Pratap start to walk towards her and sit in front of her. She looked at him with begging eyes 💔💔 but looking at her condition he started laughing manically.

He said that after insulting me that day you thought that you will be okay hhh... Pratap literally shouted at her.

Pushti started shaking her head in saying no to him. But he didn't listen. Then he started touching her legs through the cuts in her jeans. She was felling very uncomfortable 😣😖😨 and nuceous at that time.

On the other hand after touching her back and waist, Daksh started pinching her waist and also started breathing near her neck which made her tremble badly.

(Because this all things were happening after the college's extra study time there were not many people there and also no one dared to afford any of them.)

After taking enough pictures of her they let her go but Daksh still didn't leave her from his grip. He said something in her ears that broken her apart. 

After this incident those people make Pushti do anything for them also misbehaving regularly with her after college by blackmailing her with her photos.

That's why she was trembling and crying in front of Krishna as today in college Daksh again misbehave with her and he also crossed line today by spanking her 💔😖.

She was terrified to told this thing to anyone 😭 but today Avni had seen the finger print on her hands which were already red because of swelling.

Radhe Radhe ji
Kal milte hai ab me so jaugi
❤️❤️