Depression?

"Bhabhi apne dekha Pushti ke hath ko vaha pe swelling ho gayi hai aur anjane se chot lagi ho aisa nahi lag raha hai " Avni told Shyama while making roti.
("Bhabhi did you see the swelling on Pushti's hand, it's not looking like that accidentally got on her.")

Shyama said that she looked at it when she was taking water from pot.

They decided to let her say when she wants to as she was behaving weird from past 3-4 days.

When Pushti come at night for dinner then she has already put makeup on her injury.
Which make doubtful to her mother and chachi.

At night before going to bad again there was a voice of loud music listen by everyone. But it was only for 15 minutes.

At that time Pushti's papa and kaka both has already come to home and her father has just sit down to eat his dinner.

He frowned and looked at Milin ( Pushti's kaka ) and they both exchanged a sad eye contact with each other.

After both of them dinner all the people were looking at each other. Pushti's kaka, kaki, mamma, papa and dadi.

Actually her kaka kaki's children went to their Masi home and her brother is out of city from a month as he is expanding his father's business there.

All five look at each other and say that Pushti is again becoming like a year ago she was. She starts behaving more badly than those 4 years.

(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)Author's note

As I said before Pushti has a Androphobia and it was because of her past which she never mentioned to anyone not even her family members.(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)

Let's continue....

Before 8 years her dada was dead due to heartattack but she pulled herself together for her family and they know about it.

But before 5 years she was bullied in her school which her mamma get to know accidentally. She was physically abused by them. Also that incident happened at that time which broken her apart.

At a time when the darkness was enemy of Pushti became her friend in those 4 years. After that she gathered herself and get up from her truma which haunted her nights badly.

All family members didn't know and they thought that because she was bullied she got silent but actually it was not the case.

Present...

All family members get worried but they went to sleep then.

Next morning,
When Pushti come down early in morning after getting ready all members see her weirdly. As she never gets up by herself other than exam days.

They ask her where she is going as it's still early for college. She said that college has a week reading vacation before exam so I want to go to library for studying. Then they made her eat her breakfast and then she left in a bus to reach library...

On the other side, her brother's video call come at home and everyone joined him in this call.

Then.....

Radhe Radhe ji
Main ab next part likhti hu....
Be safe everyone ❤️🙏