Marriage proposal?

When other family members see the reactions of Shyama and Gopal they sense that something wrong has happened.

Milin asked his brother that " Mota bhai shu thayu che? Tame banne shu amara thi kai vaat share nathi Kari rahya?"

(" Big brother what has happened? Are you both not sharing something we should know about?")

(" Bade bhaiya.. kya hua hai? Kya aap dono hamse kuch share nahi kar rahe ho jo hame pata hona chahiye?")

Gopal and Shyama both look at each other. After some time of eye contact Gopal says that....

I have got a marriage proposal for our princess but her age is little so I told them that i need some time to think....

Milin gets angry at Gopal tht how can he ask for some time, he should already have declined the proposal as she is too young for the marriage.

But Gopal says that we can't directly decline their offer. Even if we are rich but we can't afford to offend them.

Milin gets confuse but he starts to doubt one name that comes in his mind and his hands start shivering at one point. He looks into his brother's eyes for decline but he gets the positive answer and he gets unstable for a moment.

Everyone already know who are they talking about other than Pushti's dadi because she was never connected to the business world.

Manan who was silent for this long said that isn't this is the best opportunity to save Pushti. I know he is called devil in business world but he is not a bad person I have already meet him in one business party. He is nice person.

Milin and Gopal look at him strangely with so many questions but they want to save Pushti so after so many discussions and talking they agree to the marriage proposal.

Gopal calls someone and say yes for the marriage.

Who is that mysterious person? Whom did Gopal call?

We will know about it in the next part so let's go to work on it 🤠😁.

Bye bye 🫂👋 everyone 💓👋
Radhe Radhe ji ❤️🙏🙏