First meeting

On the other side, Pushti goes to library and thinking about the lie she told to her mother. Actually in her college there is no reading vacation going on. Just she wants to go away from those people. She feels better after reading novel there. It was a adventurous love story.

She feels relaxed after reading it. After completing that novel she goes to eat lunch in near cafe she goes to the library again.

When she is looking at a new book to read she heads towards the criminal records books. She loves to know about different cases and how they are solved by police and court.

At that time she run into a person, as she bumped into him so she immediately apologies to him severe time without looking at him. At that she doesn't realise that she is in his arms but in some moments when she realises it she immediately goes away from him with keeping a proper distance between them.

She feels a sharp gaze on herself. She wants to go away from that place but behind her there was only a bookshelf which has thick books of Indian law.

When she sees the bookshelf, she starts panicking due to her phobia. Still she doesn't have courage to look at that man. When that man see her panicking and shivering, he feels something breaking inside him. He feels sad and confused for her and immediately gives her a way to go outside.

When Pushti looks at the geature of that person, she feels relieving. Still she doesn't look at him and goes directly to other department of library. But somehow she sees at a tattoo in his hand.

After leaving she goes back to the novel department

After leaving she goes back to the novel department. After calming down she thinks about how that man immediately gives her a way to leave from there and gives her respect. At that thought she started smiling which was rare for her. As she always have fake smile on her face.

When she notices the smile on her face she somehow shocked as it's rare after that incident but also she feels happy for the first time after these long days.

After that she reads a new book again and after completing it she decides to go back to home. When she looks at the time she realises and gasps as she knows that her mamma will scold her for coming late at home. At this time sun has already been down for getting his sleep 😴.

When she leaves the library she greets the people working there. As she was coming here since she was little they all know her well.

Outside the gate when she was looking for a rickshaw she spotted some people. When she looks at them she starts shivering again.

Why did Pushti start shivering?
Whom did she meet today?
Who is that man?

You want to know about this information right 😅 I will give you in the next part.

Bye bye 🫂👋 everyone 💓👋
I need to go my bus is coming. I will go home now.

Radhe Radhe ji ❤️🙏
Hum aap sabse baad me milte hai 👋👋🙏