Truth

After Pushti left for library in early morning, her family members were discussing about her. At that her brother's video call come ...

Manan said, " Mamma what is this? Do you even know what's going on in your daughter's life? "

Shyama said what happened? Why are you talking like this in early morning and yeah I noticed some strange behaviour of her in past week and....

Manan said in between while controlling his anger .. " mamma I just left for only one month and this is the security you are giving to her."

Milin told him to calm down and say the whole matter to everyone.

Manan look down for a while and then when look up his eyes had tears. A person who never cried in most difficult situations his eyes were filled with tears which completely shook his family.

Before anyone can ask anything Manan play a video from his phone as he was video calling through his laptop. In that video, when Daksh harrassed Pushti that was showing. And some bulling photos were also there.....

Manan shut down his phone as no one can look at it anymore. Everyone have tears in their eyes and her papa and kaka are fuming in anger.

Manan told that she was bullied and harrassed from last week and was blackmailed with this photos in her school. Manan told them that he is going to report this in police but his papa declined his decision.

Everyone was in disbelief but he explained that he is a big party's son so police can't do anything to him but 1 person can do it...

Everyone started thinking that who is he but Shyama had another reaction... She was horrified and nod her head saying no..

Who is this person? Why is Shyama terrified by mentioning him?... Let's see what happens...

Radhe Radhe everyone
I'm going to write next episode 😁😁