Explanation

After some time when Manan come after changing his clothes, he and Pushti goes to riverfront for walking and their siblings goes to study.

After some time....

At the riverfront while taking the walk Manan knew what Pushti wants to ask him, but he keeps silence. Pushti was feeling so many emotions together that she couldn't understand anything and getting frustrated in her mind. At that she feels something on her left hand. She suddenly takes away her hand and turn around facing Manan.

Actually Manan tried to take her hand and calm her down because he saw the unusual breathing and anxiety on her face.

Pushti was glaring at him with an angry face and wanted to shout at him. But she calms herself down with deep breathing and takes 2 steps behind.

Pushti's POV :

When Pushti listened yesterday night about Vansh Khurana from his bhai's side. She understands that Manan has hidden some things during the conversation.

Yesterday at night her grandma sleeps while patting her head. Then she saw a light coming from the main hall. She was originally going for drinking water but she listened everything that her family discussed.

She looked at the mirror that shows the whole scene in the hall. She noticed that Manan hesitated while some points and he was scratching his nose time to time. At that she understands that Manan was hiding something.

After some time she went back to bed without drinking water and lay down. She looked at her grandma and smiled in pain with some tears in her eyes. Then turned around and close her eyes and try sleeping but she couldn't sleep whole night and she just keep thinking about everything happened this days.

At this time...

She asks Manan while controlling her anger, " Manan Shah, are you hiding something about Mr. Vansh Khurana? Do you really just mate him in one business party? Do you really not know him before? "

Manan feels very shocked because Pushti never called him by his name. She always calls him bhai or bhaiya or sometimes Maniya when he teases her. But she never called him by his name ever. He feels hurt after seeing it.

Manan take a deep breath and says," Baccha I can't hide anything from you. You always catch me. Yes, I know Vansh from a long time. Do you really think I would give you to hands who I have just one time seen?"
(Tujhe kya lagta hai ki mein tujhe kisi aise haathon mein de dunga jise meine ek hi baar dekha ho?)

Pushti asks the reason why did he not speak truth then to family.

Manan replies that he can't tell her the reason still now because it's not the right time yet or he can't disclose how he knows Vansh.

At that time from behind one voice came which was unknown for Pushti, but not for Manan.

Manan had a warm smile on his face after hearing a sound which is rare for him outside. In shock and curiosity she looks back to see a man who is taller than her with a proper maintenance of distance.

Manan gives a hug to him and introduce him to his sister, " Baccha look this is Vansh Khurana, your fiance."

Pushti was shocked to know that he is Vansh Khurana and like butter in fire her brother called him his fiance?

Let's see what happens everyone.
Why is Vansh here? How do Manan and he knows each other? How did they met each other? Why Manan wants to give her precious sister in his hand?

Let's see what happens. I will put next chapter tonight. Have a great and safe day ahead everyone.

Radhe Radhe ji ❤️🙏🙏