VK Group

In almost 15 minutes, Vansh and Pushti reached their destination. That is a very huge apartment. Pushti gets shocked as this apartment is the most famous apartment in this city. It's VK group's hotel.

Pushti puts her hand on her mouth and gets amazed. She open & close her eyes and looks at that building without saying anything.

Vansh admires her every reactions. Then he holds her hand in his hand and takes her inside the building. She just follows him without realising that she is holding his hand right now and following him like a baby. Vansh feels happy because she doesn't deny his touch. He also feels amazing because the size difference in their hands. It was like a giant bodybuilder boy's and little girl's hand.

 It was like a giant bodybuilder boy's and little girl's hand

She is just busy in admiring everything in front of her. Suddenly line of people bowed to them, so she gets startled. She looks at Vansh but his face expressions are so cold right now. It gave chills to her spines for a moment because today whole day she only seen him smiling. Also she didn't notice when he put back his mask. His eyes was like showering coldness through it. He also gives her a mask. Which she puts on without any questions and they go ahead towards the elevator.

In front of the exclusive elevator of CEO, one man was standing. His head was down and he bows towards Vansh. He hands over a keycard to Vansh and then looks at Pushti suddenly. This sudden change of look startles her. Looking at the situation, Vansh back hugs Pushti and looks at the manager angrily. This sharp gaze scares manager and he goes away quickly after greeting both of them.

Pushti gets scared and somehow embarassed due to sudden back hug. After the manager went afar, she asks him to leave her. But he doesn't leave her.

Vansh says," Just 2 minutes princess

Vansh says," Just 2 minutes princess. I'm tired from the running in morning. "

Pushti replies," Par Vansh ye aap.. aap.. vo...mein....vo aap ye.... Ahmm Vansh ye aap mere pass... Mera matlab hai ki mujhe.. vo aap.....".  (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

" Hmm say princess, mein tumhein.... Kya...?"

"Vo vo mein... Vo aap.. (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠) mujhe vo aap chod dijiye na .. vo mujhe.. vo.. vo.. dar.. vo mujhe dar..."

"Kya hua princess, kya mere pass aane se tumhe dar lagta hai kya? Are you uncomfortable with me?"

" Not uncomfortable Vansh, bus vo mujhe dar lagta hai. I'm not feeling uneasy with you, agar Aisa hota to main kabhi aati hi nahi aapke sath."

" Good 😊. I'm glad ki tumhe mere sath comfortable lag raha hai. Then I can hug you right."

" Nahi vo.. mein.. vo.. aap vo hug... No .. maine kab kaha ki main comfortable hu?"

" Par princess, apne ye bhi to nahi kaha na ki aap uncomfortable ho raha hai right?. To uska meaning to yahi hua na ki aap comfortable ho mere sath. And I'm glad ki humare rishte ka ye first step complete hua."

" Humara rishta..? First step..!? Matlab.."

" Aree yaar princess, you are so cute yaar. Seriously you are so innocent, I'm glad ki kisi aur ne yeah nahi jana.😉
Mera matlab hai ki aap mere pe atleast trust kar rahe ho ab jo humare rishte mein first step hai. And remember we are engaged."

" Ek second Vansh, abhi humari engagement nahi Hui hai. And vo.. aap... Vo aap mujhe kab chodne ka soch rahe ho. We need to go to your apartment right."

" Okay princess, your wish is command for me, but I won't let you go. Here so many eyes are watching us. I would tell you further in room, okay. 👌 Let's go. "

Vansh leaves her from behind and take her hand in his hand again. He grabs her hand tightly and enters the exclusive elevator.

Pushti gets surprised of this sudden action and when comes in her senses, she was already in the lift. She notices Vansh's every words and actions till now. She assumed in her mind that this company is owned by Vansh. But still she doesn't ask anything to him.

She also noticed that her hand was like a baby's hand comparing to Vansh's hand. She trys to remove her hand from him but he doesn't leave it. When elevator close it automatically goes upwards because it will only stop at Vansh's Apartment and any other person cannot enter in this lift.

Pushti feels amazing of this type of technology and she looks at him from behind but suddenly Vansh turns towards her face. This happens so fast that Pushti couldn't be in a stable form and stumbles from her place. But Vansh prevents her from falling by catching her from her waist and pushing her body towards him.

Pushti gets scared from the thought of pain so her eyes closed itself very tightly. But after a while her back doesn't get hurt, instead her front parts were clashed to something hard. She opens her eyes slightly to see someone's chest. She couldn't take her eyes of because Vansh's chest muscles are so hard and some part was exposed because she had tightly fisted that part of hoodi.

 She couldn't take her eyes of because Vansh's chest muscles are so hard and some part was exposed because she had tightly fisted that part of hoodi

Vansh smirks at her reactions and actions.

Let's meet in the next part everyone. Thanks for supporting till now and keep supporting me. This is my first story so I try to give my best. Fighting 💓✊.

Radhe Radhe everyone 🙏❤️🙏.