Yes, but I want to...

Everyone gathered in the hall and Manan starts saying about the details with so much anger. He told everything happened with Pushti in college.

Manan was angry at Daksh and his group, but he was more angry at himself that he couldn't save his sister from this bullying. That he was not there for her when she needed him the most.

( Manan ko apne aap pe bahut jyada gussa aa raha tha because uski choti bahen ko jab uski sabse jyada jarurat thi tab vo vaha pe nahi tha, vo usko bachane ke liye nahi tha vaha pe...)

Then Milin asked Manan about Vansh Khurana and his details. So Manan told them about Vansh that ....

{ Vansh Khurana:

He is son of Rajveer Khurana. The Khurana industry was established almost 60 years ago in India. He was grown up with golden spoon but still he was taught to be a very humble and a very respectful man. He was trained from childhood for business world and different activities but he is a family man for sure.
Because his mother was Laxmi Khurana. She is well-known designer and a very known bhakt of Radha Krishna. She is seen in a simple tample daily with some bodyguards. She doesn't like bodyguards but her husband and her son have keep them for her safety.

Let's go back to our saduu cutie Vansh 😅

Vansh has his own secrets. But he has established Khurana industry in cosmetics and medical science industry. Also he has started pharmaceutical and ayurvedic company in this 3 years which are almost on the top of the list.

Vansh has 2 little brother and 1 sister too.
His brother Ashwath is 1 year older than him and he is in music industry and he is most popular film star. Just 3 months ago he got 2 awards for best hero and best movie of the year.

His little brother and sister are twins. They have only 10 minutes difference. Aashtha is 10 minutes older than Aaryan. But their bickering is amazing 😂. Maj aa Jaye unke zhagde dekhne main.

These two are in college right now. Both are studying 2 courses at a same time. Both are in same college for business degree. Aashtha has joined dance academy as an other course. And Aaryan has joined pharmacy course. Mainly he is in the same batch as Pushti just he doesn't know her more because she never really talks with anyone.

}

And some other details which are needed to known by his family... Manan told all the things to them.

Author's note:  we will see those details in future parts okay 😉. I love suspense stories so I will tell you in future 🤪✌️.

In the morning when Pushti wakes up her little brother Madhur and Little sister Mishri were sit by her side. She was so happy so she hugged them very tightly. For Pushti her siblings are so important. Her family's happiness is everything for her.

After playing and talking with them she freshen ups and then go to hall to tell her answer to everyone. At that time she told both of her siblings to go and get some fruits and biscuits for her. They made a pout and then go to the kitchen to get it.

After sending them Pushti turns to her family side and looking at her brother coming to hug her, she stops him and say "YES" for the marriage. Also she adds that she wants to meet him for once before confirming her decision.

Manan was stunned because Pushti never stops him from hugging her. He noticed that her eyes were swollen as if she has cried so much, even in the sleep. Pushti tells him to get ready. 

Manan understand what she wants to say and he goes to change his clothes in his room upstairs. At that time Mishri-Madhur come and serve fruits & biscuits in a plate to everyone. Then Pushti started listening their talks of vacation in their Nani's house.

Everyone look at her and then started smiling by looking at how she cheers up and cherishes her siblings. The stern look on her family's face was hidden by them very properly.

Let's see what happens...
Why did Pushti didn't let her brother hug her?
Why her eyes were swollen so much?
What will happen when Vansh and Pushti meet each other?

For now... Radhe Radhe everyone 🙏🙏🙏