the case of matt miller

chapter five: the case of matt miller

chapter five:
the case of matt miller

NIGHT
DELGADO'S RESIDENCY

SAM WELCOMES THE BOYS AND ROBIN INTO HER HOUSE. so everyone could get dried up. tara wasn't home since she still had her girl's night with max and el. lately, axel has been having "long shifts" with the hopper. so, she had the house to herself.

"make yourselves comfortable. i'll get some dry clothes for you guys." sam said as she left the three in the living room. everyone was silent until steve spoke. "do you guys think what happened on the rooftop scared her? she hasn't looked or talked to me since we arrived."

"maybe or..."
dustin said.

"she felt a spark."
robin smirked as she went to grab an apple from the fruit bowl. "you two have been getting close lately. she could maybe start to feel that electricity again."

"yeah, she probably felt something she shouldn't have been feeling. technically, she is still with matt. i'm surprised he hasn't called her, come to her house, or come to her job to apologize. you've been the only person that's been there for her." dustin added.

"am i doing fine, though? you know, with the whole pretending i don't like her and being there as a friend?" steve asked.

"well..."
robin hesitated.

"you're doing great just by being there for her and checking up on her. but don't ever pull what you did while we tried to find our russians." dustin said.

steve shook his head.
"okay, i wasn't stalking her."

"uh, yeah. you were watching sam at every move she made. you were even acting like a whole child when that lewinsky dude gave her his number. She probably threw it away. then, you thought Sam was going somewhere else when she was going to eat lunch with robin. if you want sam, maybe you should..." dustin uses his hands to tell him to lower it down. "tone it down a little bit on the stalking."

"you really lost your
charm, steve," robin said.

before steve could talk, sam returned with a stack of clothes for everyone. "okay, dustin, i found some of your clothes in tara's closet." she said as steve giggled.

"steve."
sam sighs.

"dude, i'm still a child!"
dustin said, slapping steve with one of
his shirts. robin just shook her head. this man is never going to get a girlfriend.