Chpt. 3

{AU/N:Im just gonna call them by the lizard names now.}

May-lee's POV/

I follow behind Jen-I mean flare. It's gonna get some taking used to calling them by their pets names. I hate being me, so hyper and happy around my friends; but so shy and sheepish when something changes or I meet some strangers. I don't like being me but I like making my friends smile which is a good thing that comes from me....I guess. Someone runs up behind me and then is right beside me. It was Michaelangilo or Mikey...ya know the one with the orange mask. He scared me so much I tripped over my own feet. Your so stupid May-lee, why did that just happen.

"I-I didn't mean to scare you....I-I'm sorry......." He leans down and reaches out for my hand. I take it and he helps me up. He was kinda nice, but for some reason I was still nervous.

"It's fine...I'm just a big cults....."

"Hey...that's what she said!"

"WHAT!?"

"NO NO! I didn't mean it like that..,,I bumped into a girl a few days back and she said that exact same thing. She kinda reminds me of you....." I think back to last week when I was walking home from work at star bucks. I ran into some guy in a trench coat. He and Mikey had the same voice if I remember correctly. I then remember saying that exact same thing to him! Omigod! I have met him before! For some reason I'm now not as nervous...

"You were the guy in the trench coat!?"

"That was you! Wow small world!.....Do you like video games!?" Okay what!? Where did that come from!?

"Ummmmm YA! ASSASSINS CREED & SKYRIM ALL THE WAY BABY!" He pulls me up and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"You and me we are going places!" I giggle at his last comment.

"Race you!" I head off towards the others in full speed, which was way faster than I could ever go!

Flare's POV/

I'm running right behind Eve. Wow! I already came up with a nick name for her. I personally don't like using long names. Then came leader boy and his brother Hotshot. He looks over at me and smirks. I role my eyes and run a little faster. When we get there, we have to go into a sewer. Well at least they don't live in the city dump.

Wait what!? It felt like 10 minutes just went by in 5 seconds! Well I guess that's what it's like when you're faster than the normal human being. Well, lets just get inside and get some shut eye!

Raph or also known as hotshot himself opens the hatch and let's us go down first. I just role my eyes and jump down without using the latter. Of course being as awesome as ever; I land upright and in perfect form! Thank you gymnastics, I never thought you would come in handy. The girls follow doing the same thing. I guess the guys tried to do it too....but that didn't work out so well. Personally I thought it was hilarious, and so did hotshot, but he just went down the latter like a sane person. He looks at me and smirks again, but again I role my eyes and walk away. Leo or eves match made in heaven. Ya I can already tell these two are gonna be a couple sooner or later. Leads us through the maze of filth. We then get to a big wall.

"Wow nice place you got here..." I said sarcastically.

"Haha....very funny!" Hotshot said with his Brooklyn accent.

1. I have a Brooklyn accent!

2. That gave me even more reason to call him hotshot!

He then leaned on the wall with his hand and pushed a brick in. The wall opened up, and he fell into a big open room with a tv and everything.

I then look down at him and say "No, that was funny." He looks up at me and huffs. We walk in and are immediately astounded to see an old rat walk out of some room.

"My sons who have you brought with you?" He sounds very wise. Lol!

"Master splinter this is......"

"Leonardo they can introduce themselves!"

"Hi....I-I'm Everest. These are my sisters Flare, Crystal, and May-lee. We were out and about when your sons found us and told us we could stay" He nodded after my sister said this.

"Very well. You may stay as long as you need to.....my sons will show you to your rooms." He then walks back into that strange room and closes the door behind him. Donatello then points up to a platform with doors on the wall, indicating there are rooms there.

"The first four are ours....but the last four are empty so you can choose whichever one you guys want." We all walk up the stairs and pick a room. I got the one on the far left while eve got the one next to Leo's. May-lee's and Crystal's rooms were in between ours. When we got everything unpacked I went straight to bed. I don't care what the others are doing, but I'm beat!

Crystal's POV/

I look around the lair and see everyone is doing something. Mikey is showing may-lee how to play COD which she already knows how to play, but I guess she thinks it's funny. Raphael is punching a punching bag. Leo is meditating with master splinter. Eve is training in some dojo like room. And Donnie is building something. I'll go hang with donnie.

"Hey whatcha' working on?" He looks up at me in surprise and then back at his thing.

"Oh...uhhh *clears throat* a small generator.....but I haven't been able to get it to work." I look at it for a second and relies what he has done wrong. He put the energy passage onto the coolant system and the wires are all messed up.

"Can I try?" He looks at me and then try's to hold back a laugh.

"Sure. Just don't brake it." I fix it all and flip the switch, it automatically turns on. He looks at me in amazement and then starts firing questions at me like wild fire!

"How..did you!? What....did you!? Wow!"

"Ya I was a straight A student along with being a college level major in computers and mechanics." He looks at me in wonder and then starts to blush. "Uhhh!? Donnie your blushing..."

"Oh...ha....sorry I've never met a girl as smart as you. Maybe you could help me out with some of my inventions tomorrow!?"

"Sure!" I was excited someone else that was as smart as me! But I don't know is that all I'm excited about?