Chpt.7

Crystal's POV/

I watch as Mikey takes May-lee out if the room. Everyone else follows behind. I stay here with Donnie to study the bullet.

"Donnie........did you notice the hinges on the side of the bullet?"

"No......"

"Well, lets see if it opens!" I grab ahold of the bullet and clean it off. I get one of my claws out and pry it open. Out spills THE PINK GOO!

"Strange!"

"THATS THE STUFF THAT TURNED US!" He looks at me like I just lost my mind.

"I think I would've guessed that by now."

"Sorry......."

"Why would he have this in a bullet ......unless!"

"Did she say which branch if law enforcement he worked in?"

"No......she didn't......."

We both say at the same time. " SHREDDER!" He must have been the reason he came! He would be the only one to truly recognize us! Well, without freaking out of course.

"We've gotta go tell her......" He grabs my arm and I turn to see him blushing so red that not even Raphs mask could compare. "What's rong?"

"Ummmmm.......maybe she shouldn't find out. To much on her." Ya.

*yawn*

"You tired?" He asked sweetly.

"A little. Long day, who am I kidding. Long week!" We both sit down beside each other looking at the remains of the bullet. I soon fall asleep.

I wake up. I'm still in Donnie's lab, but were is Donnie? OMIGOD! I must've fell asleep on his shoulder. He has one arm around me and his head gently leaning back on mine. My head is still on his shoulder and I'm to tired to wake him. So I cuddle up closer and whisper a lullaby my mother used to sing to me. I soon fell blissfully back asleep.

0-0-0-0-0-0

I wake up to the sweet smell of French toast. Donnie is still sleeping so I decide to wake him up."Donnie........Donnie wake up....."

"Hmmmm...." He looks over to see me, and smiles a bit and then his eyes go wide and he blushes. He looks over at his arm and back at me. He pulls his arm back so fast it knocks him out of the seat.

I laugh."You need help?" He smiles again and reaches a hand out. I take it, he again blushes. What is up with his cheeks!?

We both walk out of the lab. His brothers make faces at him. I just roll my eyes and walk toward the sweet smelling aroma of breakfast.

"Do you think Mikey likes me?" I hear May-lee and jump back not noticing her.

"I don't know.....why do you ask?"

"N....NO REASON!"

"Do you......like him?" I say with a sly smile spreading across my face.

"MAYBEY......NO......YES! I GUESS I DO! Don't tell him. Well, that's me.......what about you and Donnie?"

"What about him......" I find that I sigh this part with a soft smile.

"HAHA! I KNEW IT!"

"Knew what?" Donnie walks in.

"NOTHING!" I quickly say back. " I just told her about......what I thought about some old guy friend."

"Oh.......ok....." He seems sad.

"N-NOT.....I DIDN'T LIKE HIM! HE LIKED ME......hehe........" He smirked a little, but still looked sad. I knew what I had to do.....and flare would be proud of me.

I only like one person.....and that is........OH NO! look at the time!" I then walk out of the kitchen and laugh at my self.

Flirting: X

Hard to get: X

Flare will be proud.

(Sorry it was short I kinda felt a little rushed)