Chpt. 5

May-lee's POV/

I've been playing COD for two days straight pretending that I had no idea what to do....even though I did. Mikey was just trying to impress me by trying to teach me how to play it. Today was the day I am finally going to kick his butt! I can't stand to loose this many times!

After breakfast he pulls me over to the tv and slips the game in. I look at him and say. "Can we just go on to the game. I want to try everything I've learned...";-)

He looked at me like I had lost my mind. I may have told him that I had no Idea what this game was. "Ok?" He hit start and we ran off in different directions. After 5 minutes I beat him! He just sat there doing nothing his hands shaking, and he almost looked stunned.

"Mikey....I think it's time I told you....I've played COD before. I just thought it was cute that you wanted to teach me." He stiffened and blushed. "Mikey? You ok?" He nodded and then seemed to turn back to himself again.

"well, well, well!? A worthy component.........lets not play this game anymore and play......"

"Mikey my.....my brother is a video game designer. I pretty much know how to play all games....." He just groaned and looked up. He then gasped and I could see the light bulb on top of his head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to his room.

"Woah! Dude!" His room was filled with comic books and posters, along with action figures and tv series of random cartoons. He then shoved a comic in my face.

"Do you read comic books?!" I took it and acted like it was dirt. His face saddened and fell.

"OF COURSE I DO!" I've always loved comics, especially as a kid when I was a wannabe. But I guess I kinda am one now.

"Raph!? Bro were are ya'?!" Came an unfamiliar voice from downstairs. Mikey ran out of the door and down the stairs. I walked out my shyness kicking in and slowly and quietly made m way down. " who's that chick?......" He pointed to me and I quickly coward back one step.

"She's not a CHICK! Mikey and Eve said at the same time. She was coming down stairs with leo. She grabbed my arm an pulled me down the rest of the way. Raph, Donnie, crystal, & flare came from the room with a tv in it. Or their living room.

"Girls.....this is Kacey......*sigh* Kacey this is Everest, Flare, Crystal, and May-lee. They were mutated like us..." Leo said sounding kinda ticked off. "Where is April?" Who's April?

"Right here Leo!" Said a red head coming in through the lairs entrance. She went over to Kaceys side and stood close, I'm guessing they are together. "Nice to meet you. She held out a hand to me." OMIGOD!!! IT-it can't be.....no no no no no no no no!

"A-April?" She was taken back by my voice. She shook her head and came closer I took a step back, but not to far. " I thought you were dead......" Her eyes started to tear up. I ran into her arms, she embraced me. My sister, I've missed her.

"Eliza I've missed you sooo much"

"Eliza?" Mikey asked. I came up with a quick answer.

" I used to...uh....be called by my middle name. Eliza. May-lee Eliza O'Niel."I looked at April who was already understanding what we had done to our names. " ya.....we all liked to be called by our middle names, especially Flare. Her middle name was Jennavive. Crystal, Gabby. And Everest, Serena. It was kinda a club we had, but everyone started calling us by those names so we got used to it. But we met you guys and told you our first names thinking it would match us more now because we are part lizard." I was the BEST lier in the group. I could get us away with murder if I wanted to.

"Well, explains that but how do you two know each other and why do you have the same last name?' Mikey asked.

"We are sisters. I ran away when I was 13. May-lee was only 12. My mother thought it would be easier to tell her I was killed by shredder. Shredder.....*sigh*.......was our dads friend, along with Everest's dad. My mother never liked him so she blamed it on him." My sister said. I went still, I heard something I just don't know what! My eyes go black, but I can still feel myself standing. I see HIS face and then something blury came into vision. Mikey all bloody and bruised, and then I see his whole body. Not breathing, eyes wide, pale. I'm quickly snapped back into reality when I feel the floor come up to meet me. I now go completely black.