9

You woke up, snuggled up against Mark.

He held you close to him. He scrolled through something on his phone with a bored expression on his face.

He noticed you move slightly. He looked at you and smiled. He locked his phone.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked and kissed you on the top of your head.

"Good," You replied honestly. That was the best you'd slept in a while, though you didn't fall asleep until early morning, "How about you?"

"Pretty good," He said. He pet your hair.

"Yay," You cheered tiredly, then you started coughing really hard.

Mark sat you up and left for a little bit. He came back shortly with a glass of water. He handed it to you who was still coughing.

"Thanks," You choked out. You took a drink of your water and you felt a little better.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked you, sitting down next to you and rubbing circles on your back.

You coughed just one more, "Yeah, I think so."

"You sure?" He asked.

You looked at him, "Yeah."

Then he hugged you. You rested your head on his shoulder.

"I love you," He said sincerely.

"I love you," You replied, the same amount of sincerity in your voice.

"So," He said, a silly grin on his face.

"So," You repeated. You giggled.

Mark laughed a little, then said, "Sooo... what do you want for breakfast?"

"Bacon," You said.

"Of course," He said before getting up and running out of the room.

You stood up and chased after him. The both of you got down the stairs and you jumped on his back to get a piggy back ride.

He almost fell over from the surprise of you jumping on him, but he held his balance and carried you to the kitchen.

You played with his hair on the way there while smiling.

"Get off," Mark said when you got to the kitchen.

"Nah," You giggled, "I think I'll stay up here."

"You won't get bacon if you stay there," Mark said.

"Okay, okay," You laughed, "I'm off."

You jumped off of him and kissed Mark on the cheek. You ran to the living room and flopped on the couch.

You turned on the tv and found a cartoon to watch.

You laughed really loudly at a stupid joke from a character.

A few minutes later, Mark yelled, "Bacon!"

You stood up and basically sprinted to the kitchen, almost falling over while doing so.

You picked up a piece of bacon, then immediately dropped it to where it originally was on the plate on the counter.

"It's fucking hot," You said.

"So are you," Mark said, laughed, then started kissing you deeply.

You kissed back, smiling against his lips.

Your chests were pressed together, your bodies as close to each other as physically possible.

When you pulled away, you buried your head into his chest. You blushed madly and a goofy smile was stuck on your face.