10

You and Mark were cuddling on the couch, watching Disney movies together.

Your throat had been sore and you'd been coughing a lot, but you figured it was just a cold.

"Mark, can I have some tea?" You asked.

"Yeah," He smiled, kissed your cheek, and got up and went to the kitchen.

Shortly after he left, he came back with a glass of iced tea.

"Thank you," You said, your voice croaky. You took the glass from him and took a sip, then put the glass on the coffee table.

Mark sat down with you and wrapped his arm around you. You rested your head on his shoulder.

"I love you," Mark said.

"I love you too," You said, smiling.

You turned your head towards him and he connected your lips in a short, sweet kiss.

"Thank you," You said.

"Why are you thanking me?" Mark asked while smiling.

"I don't know what I would've done about this memory loss thing if you weren't here to help me through it," You said, "I mean, it's still hard. But there's a lot less pain with you here. If I had to recover alone, I don't think I could've done it. So thank you. Thank you so much, Mark."

"You're welcome," Mark smiled, "But thank you too. I wouldn't have been able to get through Lily's death as well as I have been if I'd lost you in the accident, or if you would've left me years ago."

"You're welcome," You said.

He kissed you again. You smiled against his lips and kissed back.

"I love you, so much," Mark said when you pulled away from each other.

"I love you more," You grinned, your eyes closed.

"I love you most," Mark said.

/a/n I know this update is SUPER short, but I wanted to give you guys something since I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

Thank you guys so much for voting and commenting. It means everything to me that you enjoy reading this.

I love you as much as Mark loves his community, which is a lot!

But, if you liked this chapter... Punch that like button in the face, like a boss! *high fives you*

I will see you, in the next chapter!

Bye-bye!! :D